Should I leave Fiverr at this time?

Fiverr is not a magic bullet. To succeed as a freelancer here or elsewhere, it takes work, patience and an idea of how to do basic marketing - if only to set your gigs apart from the competition.

First: Read the Terms of Service - your chemistry gig is in breach of the academic help one.

Second: bear in mind that what you’re offering is in a highly competitive category - you need to set your gigs to stand out from the crowd.

You’ve only been here a month or so. Many people don’t get their first order for a year or more.

Also, don’t depend on Fiverr alone - find other sources of income on other platforms or locally.

Fiverr is not a magic bullet. To succeed as a freelancer here or elsewhere, it takes work, patience and an idea of how to do basic marketing - if only to set your gigs apart from the competition.

First: Read the Terms of Service - your chemistry gig is in breach of the academic help one.

Second: bear in mind that what you’re offering is in a highly competitive category - you need to set your gigs to stand out from the crowd.

You’ve only been here a month or so. Many people don’t get their first order for a year or more.

Also, don’t depend on Fiverr alone - find other sources of income on other platforms or locally.

thanks for your comment.

The 1st gig under research and summaries, I know that Fiverr allows to help in research, there are many chemistry research work related to calculation, some of the basic calculation required more time which can make by other’s it is true.

moreover, I Know about Fiverr for more than one year. But I stay active (15/16 Hour per day ) from 2 month

Archived