Fiverr order dispute problem

ad_design21

Well, you delivered on time but i think he is not satisfied. Be polite and guarantee him to deliver Quality work.

Well it sounds like the buyer is going out of scope and being manipulative. No seller has to tolerate that, if that is indeed what is going on.

It’s important to be careful to not encourage sellers to let buyers exploit them in the name of satisfaction.

Well it sounds like the buyer is going out of scope and being manipulative. No seller has to tolerate that, if that is indeed what is going on.

It’s important to be careful to not encourage sellers to let buyers exploit them in the name of satisfaction.

Well, i respect your thoughts.

Thanks, but what should i do now to resolve the problem?

Thanks, but what should i do now to resolve the problem?

Assuming you’ve done quality work, what the buyer asked for and fulfilled the scope, I would suggest politely telling the buyer that you have completed the scope of the order politely politely give two choices: either accept the order as is or accept a resolution to do more revisions for an added price.

I must stress that this advice assumes you have done a quality job and what the buyer had requested.

Assuming you’ve done quality work, what the buyer asked for and fulfilled the scope, I would suggest politely telling the buyer that you have completed the scope of the order politely politely give two choices: either accept the order as is or accept a resolution to do more revisions for an added price.

I must stress that this advice assumes you have done a quality job and what the buyer had requested.

thanks for the advise

Archived