You Need Ethics Classes

mezaybei

With all due respect, ethics are completely different from spoon feeding and dancing around those who didn’t bother to look for answers on most common questions themselves.

My style of answering questions is very dry. I wouldn’t be jumping around with “hi dear, sorry to hear that, I’ll be here for you anytime, please share your gig on social media, thank you”
I’m always strait to the point answering questions. If someone’s comes here asks ignorant question and expect us to spend time (Instead is them spending to to use search button) then why should I spend my time not only answering question but also choosing my words just in case not to make offended those poor souls that just wanted them worshiped and everything brought on a silver plate?

With all due respect, ethics are completely different from spoon feeding and dancing around those who didn’t bother to look for answers on most common questions themselves.

My style of answering questions is very dry. I wouldn’t be jumping around with “hi dear, sorry to hear that, I’ll be here for you anytime, please share your gig on social media, thank you”

I’m always strait to the point answering questions. If someone’s comes here asks ignorant question and expect us to spend time (Instead is them spending to to use search button) then why should I spend my time not only answering question but also choosing my words just in case not to make offended those poor souls that just wanted them worshiped and everything brought on a silver plate?

choosing my words just in case not to make offended those poor souls that just wanted them worshiped and everything brought on a silver plate?

They can’t be helped. They want pity and sympathy only. They want to blame fiverr. It’s hard to remain kind gentle and sensitive when you deal with this day after day. You know in advance what you are dealing with.

Smart ones, unlike me, stay away and never answer most of these.

I have an incorrect mindset that tells me people just need some knowledge they do not yet have and they will take that and improve. I’ve been realizing after all that time that there is a good sized proportion who will never improve or be helped no matter what. It’s hard to understand.

And I appreciate that about you.

Archived