You Need Ethics Classes

mezaybei

“Ethics classes aim to support each child to develop a life-long capacity for critical thinking and moral reasoning. Other benefits can include gains in confidence, concentration and social behaviors”

Some of so called Guru’s here are so so unethical, they tend to fight with harsh words (or want to clear there point not properly) rather than being soft, like they are the SWAT (in content sense) 😆 this will make user leave.

Yes, i know some of you are content writers and want attention to be on top of the page. But do you really need someone describe you in negative or harsh speaker

Have a great day mates, you guys are really amazing just follow the ToS - and all be fine,

See Ya!

You have joined the forum recently. I don’t want harsh replies neither, but stick around and test how you’ll react when you, for example, answer the same question 100 times and still every second post you’ll see is again the same question or two “How can I get money …?” or “how can I rank my gig”

Those people who ask those questions are not doing well because of that: they usually want someone else to do the job for them and don’t invest even few seconds to find the answer by themselves.

And yes, if I reply with that exact answer, that will sound harsh, but it is the truth.

You have joined the forum recently. I don’t want harsh replies neither, but stick around and test how you’ll react when you, for example, answer the same question 100 times and still every second post you’ll see is again the same question or two “How can I get money …?” or “how can I rank my gig”

Those people who ask those questions are not doing well because of that: they usually want someone else to do the job for them and don’t invest even few seconds to find the answer by themselves.

And yes, if I reply with that exact answer, that will sound harsh, but it is the truth.

hahaha, no thats not harsh - i understand, more more to you guys. I respect and love 👌

You’re right but its not completely their fault as they are new to community. You can ask them to find answers by themselves in a polite manner. If you can’t help, just don’t reply. Leave their post as it is. I think there are hundreds of other members available to answer them.

You’re right but its not completely their fault as they are new to community. You can ask them to find answers by themselves in a polite manner. If you can’t help, just don’t reply. Leave their post as it is. I think there are hundreds of other members available to answer them.

Yes, well thats nice approach -

Thank you.

And we’re the ones who supposedly need the ethics. Ironic.

We HAVE ethics. The whole point is that we don’t tolerate people breaking them.

None of us “want attention to be at the top of the page” because we are smart enough to know that is useless and we don’t need the forum to get views for our writing… We are passionate for values and common sense and dislike when unethical Fiverr sellers give all of us a bad name.

No, I shouldn’t have to explain 10 times a day that spamming is wrong. Sorry.

Thank you.

And we’re the ones who supposedly need the ethics. Ironic.

We HAVE ethics. The whole point is that we don’t tolerate people breaking them.

None of us “want attention to be at the top of the page” because we are smart enough to know that is useless and we don’t need the forum to get views for our writing… We are passionate for values and common sense and dislike when unethical Fiverr sellers give all of us a bad name.

No, I shouldn’t have to explain 10 times a day that spamming is wrong. Sorry.

hahahah - there you go :rofl:

Oh yes it is their fault. Fiver forum even suggest similar questions that have been answered, right when you are writing the name of the post. They just don’t botter.

And how can you go directly asking a question without even looking for the answer in the first place?

Now off course, there are questions that need to be answered again, if the prvious question was posed 5 yrs ago.

But “how can I make money” and “how to rank my gig”? Come on…

Oh yes it is their fault. Fiver forum even suggest similar questions that have been answered, right when you are writing the name of the post. They just don’t botter.

And how can you go directly asking a question without even looking for the answer in the first place?

Now off course, there are questions that need to be answered again, if the prvious question was posed 5 yrs ago.

But “how can I make money” and “how to rank my gig”? Come on…

Agreed with audioboon, 👍

Look at this example, going on at this very moment:

In black, a question that has been asnwered several times the last two days.
In red, my favorite, “how to get order”

I think people from fiverr should put in flashing red a banner everytime someone tries to post a question “Before you ask a question, look around in the forum, the answer you are looking for is probably already answered”

Example.thumb.png.ce450c07a5f792da0294aca454a87e68.png
Example498×816 152 KB

Look at this example, going on at this very moment:

In black, a question that has been asnwered several times the last two days.

In red, my favorite, “how to get order”

I think people from fiverr should put in flashing red a banner everytime someone tries to post a question “Before you ask a question, look around in the forum, the answer you are looking for is probably already answered”

😆 like really ? help me to get orders,

“Ethics classes aim to support each child to develop a life-long capacity for critical thinking and moral reasoning. Other benefits can include gains in confidence, concentration and social behaviors”

Some of so called Guru’s here are so so unethical, they tend to fight with harsh words (or want to clear there point not properly) rather than being soft, like they are the SWAT (in content sense) 😆 this will make user leave.

Yes, i know some of you are content writers and want attention to be on top of the page. But do you really need someone describe you in negative or harsh speaker

Have a great day mates, you guys are really amazing just follow the ToS - and all be fine,

See Ya!

Some of so called Guru’s here are so so unethical, they tend to fight with harsh words

What’s unethical in harsh words? They can be unpleasant, sure, but unethical?

this will make user leave.

It makes some users leave, and it makes others learn and improve themselves.

Also, there are other reasons for leaving the forum, like seeing the forum being cluttered with the same questions being asked hundreds of times, same nonsense advice (be online 24/7, share on social media) being given several times a day… Even if something interesting shows up, it gets lost in the clutter created by those who can’t be bothered to do any research on their own. As a result, many users who could share their knowledge and give good answers leave the forum, and it keeps being mostly filled with those who might be soft, but have no idea what they’re talking about (which doesn’t stop them from giving advice).

See Ya!

they tend to fight with harsh words

I remember having harsh words thrown at me about when someone wanted part of our earnings to automatically go to a charity and I disagreed. That’s a good example of what you are saying.

Someone had said this to me:

No one have mercy on you if you so called “business person” have attitude like that.

That’s one of the harshest things I’ve seen yet.

All because I explained that this is a business site. As a result of this and other such comments I no longer explain things to anyone. I have learned not to try to explain anything finally. I get insulting comments in return.

People are still directing questions at me even now which I won’t answer.

Anyone who is thinking about directing a question at me now I ignore due to that type of response.

Sanctimonious displays of moral superiority have been added to the mix.

It seems like harsh judgement is only reserved for if you disagree, or try to explain something that someone doesn’t understand or doesn’t want to understand.

I’m impressed at this blanket judgement of basically everyone here.

Only about four regular users of the forum aside from me will even be so brave as to answer anyone now.

they tend to fight with harsh words

I remember having harsh words thrown at me about when someone wanted part of our earnings to automatically go to a charity and I disagreed. That’s a good example of what you are saying.

Someone had said this to me:

No one have mercy on you if you so called “business person” have attitude like that.

All because I explained that this is a business site. As a result of this and other such comments I no longer explain things to anyone. I have learned not to try to explain anything finally. I get insulting comments in return.

People are still directing questions at me even now which I won’t answer.

Anyone who is thinking about directing a question at me now I ignore due to that type of response.

Sanctimonious displays of moral superiority have been added to the mix.

It seems like harsh judgement is only reserved for if you disagree, or try to explain something that someone doesn’t understand or doesn’t want to understand.

I’m impressed at this blanket judgement of basically everyone here.

Only about four regular users of the forum aside from me will even be so brave as to answer anyone now.

Aww, im really sorry about that - i was new not familiar with ToS, you did good Crystal. More power and love to you,

Nothing like scolding and condemning people who have been here for years trying to help people. Everyone is responsible for their own behavior. I try to avoid most threads now unless they aren’t likely to be ones where someone is being a jerk but it’s hard to avoid that now. I don’t mean just this thread but lots of them. Some people are too critical of others, routinely.

Archived