Hi i am new to the community

Hi, i joined fiverr a few days ago and I have been scrolling through the forum for some tips for newbies.I have to say, it is astonishing to see so many successful people here, I hope to become successful as all you awesome guys are…😄

We are team Umang a big dance crew, we offer Professional dance Choreography made on people’s song and they use the video to promote there song. We started working on Fiverr in 14th February 2020 and in first we were not having any order but then we got our first order and after our first delivery the buyer was very Happy with the results and gave 5 star ratings and good review and people started giving us orders. It’s May 2020 now and we have completed 2 months in fiverr, We are a Level 1 seller now and made a total earning of 5,200 USD in these 2 months and our maximum orders were from USA. We put some effort and patience and we became successful here and you should also have patience and try to improve your service in each order you get. I hope you can achieve all your goals in Fiverr.

We are team Umang a big dance crew, we offer Professional dance Choreography made on people’s song and they use the video to promote there song. We started working on Fiverr in 14th February 2020 and in first we were not having any order but then we got our first order and after our first delivery the buyer was very Happy with the results and gave 5 star ratings and good review and people started giving us orders. It’s May 2020 now and we have completed 2 months in fiverr, We are a Level 1 seller now and made a total earning of 5,200 USD in these 2 months and our maximum orders were from USA. We put some effort and patience and we became successful here and you should also have patience and try to improve your service in each order you get. I hope you can achieve all your goals in Fiverr.

Thanks, wow that is really inspirational…,👌

Hey there, welcome to the world of freelancers. I have been on fiverr for a month now too.

I am wordpress desinger. Same I hope to be successful too as you.

Nice to meet you. Thanks

Thank you, i wish you all the very best for all of your endeavors.

Hello, and welcome to Fiverr. I just read your introduction and thought I should offer a few words of encouragement to you. Like you, I’m excited to be here on Fiverr because this appears to be a place of real opportunity. For many, Fiverr provides a platform from which hard work may actually lead to some level of success that we wouldn’t realistically be able to reach on our own initiative. That’s amazing, and that’s an opportunity that I hope everyone on Fiverr appreciates. I wanted to mention to you, however, that the opportunity available here does not guarantee success. I know that there are many of us that have been here on Fiverr for months and years for whom success still seems distant. That’s no reason to give up, and that shouldn’t mean that with continued effort, success isn’t realistic even after months of hearing nothing from buyers. I hope you do find inspiration from the successes that other sellers write about here in the forum and elsewhere. But please, for your own good, don’t expect that your own success will look identical or happen as quickly as it does for some. So welcome. Enjoy this opportunity. Work toward success. And continue to learn from the successes and failures of others. There is value in both I think. Cheers!

Hello, and welcome to Fiverr. I just read your introduction and thought I should offer a few words of encouragement to you. Like you, I’m excited to be here on Fiverr because this appears to be a place of real opportunity. For many, Fiverr provides a platform from which hard work may actually lead to some level of success that we wouldn’t realistically be able to reach on our own initiative. That’s amazing, and that’s an opportunity that I hope everyone on Fiverr appreciates. I wanted to mention to you, however, that the opportunity available here does not guarantee success. I know that there are many of us that have been here on Fiverr for months and years for whom success still seems distant. That’s no reason to give up, and that shouldn’t mean that with continued effort, success isn’t realistic even after months of hearing nothing from buyers. I hope you do find inspiration from the successes that other sellers write about here in the forum and elsewhere. But please, for your own good, don’t expect that your own success will look identical or happen as quickly as it does for some. So welcome. Enjoy this opportunity. Work toward success. And continue to learn from the successes and failures of others. There is value in both I think. Cheers!

hard work always pays off!

Thank you, really appreciate your wise words.

Archived