Is buyer request a place to make fun? Specially for new sellers

Hi, how are you?
I am not well established in Fiverr. So the buyer request is the main way of getting orders for me. I know many new sellers depend on BR only. I use to send 10 offers regularly. Though I am writing the offers in a very attractive way (Trying my best), I am not getting any response. I started to check some profiles if they are online or not so that I can understand if I am going to get a response in a short time. But I became astonished.

I saw some profiles where a seller is sending request though he has a gig on that topic.
Please check the second request carefully.

screencapture-fiverr-users-mahfuzsaim9-requests-2020-05-03-11_54_03.thumb.png.4587bdc979d0cb6ce98ea3291131ba50.png
screencapture-fiverr-users-mahfuzsaim9-requests-2020-05-03-11_54_031366×1607 202 KB

Now let’s have a look here:
screencapture-fiverr-usamayounus92-2020-05-03-11_53_47.thumb.png.12cab58c0554ecd04b1bc70ca2a46f91.png
screencapture-fiverr-usamayounus92-2020-05-03-11_53_471366×2226 570 KB

If he cannot make a website, what’s the meaning of the gigs.

I have seen many profiles like this. This is just an example. I have no intention to underestimate him. As many sellers are here, I want to draw their attention. Please don’t do something like this. As a seller has only 10 offers, every request is an opportunity. If he sends an offer to a person who will not place an order, that will be a waste for him.

So, please don’t post unnecessary request.
Thank you

Sellers aren’t allowed to use that section to sell their gigs. Report him to CS and say that is what he is doing.

The only reason I understood this is what you were trying to point out is because I looked at your screenshot. I encourage you to improve your English. This was needlessly hard to understand and buyers don’t choose sellers they can’t understand and who may misunderstand them.

Sellers aren’t allowed to use that section to sell their gigs. Report him to CS and say that is what he is doing.

The only reason I understood this is what you were trying to point out is because I looked at your screenshot. I encourage you to improve your English. This was needlessly hard to understand and buyers don’t choose sellers they can’t understand and who may misunderstand them.

I think they are not trying to sell their gigs. Maybe they are just trying to check how it works.

Sellers aren’t allowed to use that section to sell their gigs. Report him to CS and say that is what he is doing

I think they are not trying to sell their gigs. Maybe they are just trying to check how it works.

Sellers aren’t allowed to use that section to sell their gigs. Report him to CS and say that is what he is doing

No they aren’t. They know what they’re doing.

Archived