Can't find my gig or my profile in search results

affzan7

Hi my username is affzan7 and I just started Fiverr and made a gig a few days ago. I came here because well, I dont know if this is a bug but I tried searching my gig on the search using a different account but I cant find. Even my seller profile are not showing on search result. I have spent a lot of time making thumbnails and preparing other stuff for this gig but now no one can see it. If you guys know the solution pls tell me.

I thin you’ll need to allow sometime for fiverr to review your gig before it can be searched by others. I had the same problem before.

well the thing is its almost a week now. Most of the guys online said it will only be 24 hours. I also tried changing my tags and some other stuff but nothing works

well the thing is its almost a week now. Most of the guys online said it will only be 24 hours. I also tried changing my tags and some other stuff but nothing works

Try to send them an e-mail/ message , I got mines fixed by sending them a message !

“Using a different account”

That’s a good way to get either yourself banned or the owner of that account (assuming you don’t have two, which would also get you banned).

Read the ToS.

Its not really a different account. I just log out of my seller account.

• 10 months later...