Information about TRS badge

neoteric_gfx

Hi there, I am here with lot of confusions, I am working on fiverr since 2k15, I have 5600+ reviews, I just wanted to know that all of my requirements for TRS completed ages ago, is there any chance to become TRS? Any suggestion for me? What should I do as I have worked hard enough to build this profile. I am working hard to get the badge but I don’t know how they pick the seller to get TRS.
Regards.

Hi there, I am here with lot of confusions, I am working on fiverr since 2k15, I have 5600+ reviews, I just wanted to know that all of my requirements for TRS completed ages ago, is there any chance to become TRS? Any suggestion for me? What should I do as I have worked hard enough to build this profile. I am working hard to get the badge but I don’t know how they pick the seller to get TRS.

Regards.

is there any chance to become TRS? Any suggestion for me?

TRS is a manually-selected position, chosen by Fiverr alone. There is nothing you can do to guarantee TRS status. Just be a great seller, and if Fiverr ever chooses to promote you to that level, you can celebrate the honor.

Fiverr does not announce their criteria for TRS promotion.

is there any chance to become TRS? Any suggestion for me?

TRS is a manually-selected position, chosen by Fiverr alone. There is nothing you can do to guarantee TRS status. Just be a great seller, and if Fiverr ever chooses to promote you to that level, you can celebrate the honor.

Fiverr does not announce their criteria for TRS promotion.

@jonbaas thank you so much for the response on this, I am trying my best to achieve the badge, I was just thinking so have posted here that if anyone can help with this, thank you for your time 🙂

Archived