Information about TRS badge

Hi there, I am here with lot of confusions, I am working on fiverr since 2k15, I have 5600+ reviews, I just wanted to know that all of my requirements for TRS completed ages ago, is there any chance to become TRS? Any suggestion for me? What should I do as I have worked hard enough to build this profile. I am working hard to get the badge but I don’t know how they pick the seller to get TRS.
Regards.

Hi there, I am here with lot of confusions, I am working on fiverr since 2k15, I have 5600+ reviews, I just wanted to know that all of my requirements for TRS completed ages ago, is there any chance to become TRS? Any suggestion for me? What should I do as I have worked hard enough to build this profile. I am working hard to get the badge but I don’t know how they pick the seller to get TRS.

Regards.

is there any chance to become TRS? Any suggestion for me?

TRS is a manually-selected position, chosen by Fiverr alone. There is nothing you can do to guarantee TRS status. Just be a great seller, and if Fiverr ever chooses to promote you to that level, you can celebrate the honor.

Fiverr does not announce their criteria for TRS promotion.

• Like 2

is there any chance to become TRS? Any suggestion for me?

TRS is a manually-selected position, chosen by Fiverr alone. There is nothing you can do to guarantee TRS status. Just be a great seller, and if Fiverr ever chooses to promote you to that level, you can celebrate the honor.

Fiverr does not announce their criteria for TRS promotion.

@jonbaas thank you so much for the response on this, I am trying my best to achieve the badge, I was just thinking so have posted here that if anyone can help with this, thank you for your time 🙂

• Like 1