Buyer Not Responding - (Deadline Coming Soon)

grizmozin

I Edited Some Photos for a buyer and provided him with a file telling him to get back to me if he wants them revised. If he doesn’t want them revised then I could deliver it to him. He has not responded and i’ll be crossing the deadline in 1 hour. Should I deliver him the final product and if not then what should I do?

If you are confident you’ve done the work requested, then deliver. Don’t risk your stats.

More importantly though, why are you sending your buyer finished work WITHOUT delivering it to him? He could cancel the order at this point, and walk away with the job done for free! That’s not a good move on your part. Just some friendly advice!

When you deliver, write something like “I’ve carried out the work as requested, however if you think the results can be improved then please message me and I will be happy to look again”.

Deliver the order as he requested now. If he wants modifications, you will still have some time to deliver for second time.

Thank You (both to arnukas and english_voice). I have delivered him the order and sparred myself 30 minutes for future modifications.

I’ll keep in mind to deliver the finished product.

If you are confident you’ve done the work requested, then deliver. Don’t risk your stats.

More importantly though, why are you sending your buyer finished work WITHOUT delivering it to him? He could cancel the order at this point, and walk away with the job done for free! That’s not a good move on your part. Just some friendly advice!

When you deliver, write something like “I’ve carried out the work as requested, however if you think the results can be improved then please message me and I will be happy to look again”.

“I’ve carried out the work as requested, however if you think the results can be improved then please message me and I will be happy to look again”.

Even this can get you a revision manipulation warning.

Just deliver,say you’re delivering,what you’re delivering … and provide the files. Nothing else.

Archived