Urgent help for customized offer

nitin_tutu

Hi,
I got a request from one buyer which has 3 parts. 2 parts related to one GIG while 3rd is related to another GIG.
My question is

1. Should i give customized offer under only one GIG or should I create 2 separate offers under 2 separate GIGS ?
  2. Will creating 2 offer cause lower earning to me and more cost to the buyer since FIVERR will take commission for both separately ?

Thanks.

It’s up to you if you create one or two gigs. Personally I would put everything into one gig so the chain of communication is clear on both sides. While I hope nothing goes wrong with the order, if it does it is much easier to resolve if everything relates one gig.

I don’t understand your argument relating to commission. You set your price and Fiverr will take 20%. For example, you either charge $30 for gig 1 and $20 for gig 2. Fiverr will take $10 commission in total. Or you charge $50 for 1 gig, and Fiverr will still take $10 commission.

It’s up to you if you create one or two gigs. Personally I would put everything into one gig so the chain of communication is clear on both sides. While I hope nothing goes wrong with the order, if it does it is much easier to resolve if everything relates one gig.

I don’t understand your argument relating to commission. You set your price and Fiverr will take 20%. For example, you either charge $30 for gig 1 and $20 for gig 2. Fiverr will take $10 commission in total. Or you charge $50 for 1 gig, and Fiverr will still take $10 commission.

Thanks for giving clarity.

Archived