Improved my gig, 0 clicks

answer_me

Hi everyone,

I created my account about a month ago, created my first gigs, had some views and impressions, but didn’t manage to pitch one sale.

So I’ve decided to explore my skills and narrowed my services to what I know I can deliver the best.
I have also improved gigs thumbnails and descriptions, but now I’m getting no views/impressions at all.
It feels like my account was better exposed at first and now is somewhere sunk deep.

Can anyone help me with an idea ? I’ve researched a lot and I am no way done researching, but could really use some money for supplies. I am going lowest price possible for any of my gigs, tried buyers request without any success at all.

Thank you for your time,
E.

Hi everyone,

I created my account about a month ago, created my first gigs, had some views and impressions, but didn’t manage to pitch one sale.

So I’ve decided to explore my skills and narrowed my services to what I know I can deliver the best.

I have also improved gigs thumbnails and descriptions, but now I’m getting no views/impressions at all.

It feels like my account was better exposed at first and now is somewhere sunk deep.

Can anyone help me with an idea ? I’ve researched a lot and I am no way done researching, but could really use some money for supplies. I am going lowest price possible for any of my gigs, tried buyers request without any success at all.

Thank you for your time,

E.

now I’m getting no views/impressions at all

It’s a visual bug for everybody and Fiverr is working on it to fix it. It shows 0’s to everyone, don’t worry about it, your stats will not be affected at all.

Archived