How many Buyer's request we can send?

shakeelt

@newplus_design

Is there any way to know that who is the winner of project or to whom it is awarded?

Thanks for the kind reply. At first I tried to search it but could not find answer

I just searched it and found 55 threads that answered your question. :thinking:

Thanks brother

It is best not to call people brother, sister, dear or any other such references here. I am a lady and a grandma. I am definetly not a sister!

Is there any way to know that who is the winner of project or to whom it is awarded?

No, you will not get any type of notification except if the buyer contacts you.

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind reply. At first I tried to search it but could not find answer

Thanks brother

It is best not to call people brother, sister, dear or any other such references here. I am a lady and a grandma. I am definetly not a sister!

:rofl: I think it is a mistake.

@shakeelt No there are no way to check that.

• Like 1

Thanks brother

@vickiespencer My mistake and I apology for it, I wish there could be a smile sign in reply section 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

how many buyer requests i send in one day…

I think 10 buyer requests are enough to get the order. You don’t need to focus on buyer request quantity. Focus on your buyer request offer text. It must be clear and simple. You need to describe your offer clear. So, Focus on that. If you copy and paste same text to all buyer requests, It will less chance to get orders.

😀 Hope this will help you.

• Like 2