Working hard yet no orders

anvith_619

If you are saying that you are working hard, then in this case you are lying.
Part of being a hard worker is being patient and being able to catch the moment.

If you yourself think that starting out in Fiverr is easy, then you are right, but not in the way you think.
Being successful on Fiverr doesn’t just mean “Hey I will create a gig and get rich fast”. No, no and no.
Being successful on Fiverr takes a lot of time, and if you don’t got the time needed, then you should invest on catching the moment. The best way to do that is by working harder, making tweaks to your gig, make it stand out, give proof of your work, make people believe that you will meet their expectations.

Thinking that it is easy to start out is really just a misconception that you see from influences with thousands willing to help them make a single thing. As a new person on Fiverr you should aspire to be the best, but you should also work for that. I can tell you that most professionals and Pro sellers have years of experience and had the same start as everyone, they were either more patient or made mistakes and learned from them.

My biggest tip to any post like this would be to not just come into the forums and create a thread hoping for some magical things to happen. Nothing will change if you don’t invest your time into this platform. Since you are now a member of the fiverr forums I’d suggest you to drop some of your hours and read as much as you can on how to improve and not only get your first order, but be among some of the top sellers.

The thing that triggers me the most on these types of posts has nothing to do with who is writing them, but more or less the number of the same repetitive posts with the same titles and in the end with the same conclusion. I’d really love if new people would not just come here and make a single post about something they will most likely get no results of, but rather read, read and read until you know how to do stuff yourself without the help of others.

-Have a good day
Marin

Part of being a hard worker is being patient and being able to catch the moment.

If you yourself think that starting out in Fiverr is easy, then you are right, but not in the way you think.

Being successful on Fiverr doesn’t just mean “Hey I will create a gig and get rich fast”. No, no and no.

Being successful on Fiverr takes a lot of time, and if you don’t got the time needed, then you should invest on catching the moment. The best way to do that is by working harder, making tweaks to your gig, make it stand out, give proof of your work, make people believe that you will meet their expectations.

Thinking that it is easy to start out is really just a misconception that you see from influences with thousands willing to help them make a single thing. As a new person on Fiverr you should aspire to be the best, but you should also work for that. I can tell you that most professionals and Pro sellers have years of experience and had the same start as everyone, they were either more patient or made mistakes and learned from them.

My biggest tip to any post like this would be to not just come into the forums and create a thread hoping for some magical things to happen. Nothing will change if you don’t invest your time into this platform. Since you are now a member of the fiverr forums I’d suggest you to drop some of your hours and read as much as you can on how to improve and not only get your first order, but be among some of the top sellers.

The thing that triggers me the most on these types of posts has nothing to do with who is writing them, but more or less the number of the same repetitive posts with the same titles and in the end with the same conclusion. I’d really love if new people would not just come here and make a single post about something they will most likely get no results of, but rather read, read and read until you know how to do stuff yourself without the help of others.

-Have a good day

Marin

I really thank you for your advice

This is sure useful

I am extremely sorry if you got triggered

I have gone through the fiverr tips and read most of them

I have implemented a few and soon will implement everything

Thanks a lot marinm for spending the time writing just for the welfare of new sellers

Thanks a lot!

-Have a good day

Marin

thank you for your valuable information and valuable time to make this article.

Archived