I can't find my gig which was in the first page .Who else face this problem?

From 28th April ad when the bug was started my gig is absent from search result actually which was exactly first page before.And from that day I am not receiving a single massage from buyer and also a single order.I checked in may ways like tags and even my full gig title but the result is same .I can’t it anywhere .What should I do now ? Is there anyone experts who has already faced this issue and can help me ? I am not contacting support yet .Should I inform them about it ?

• Like 2

From 28th April ad when the bug was started my gig is absent from search result actually which was exactly first page before.And from that day I am not receiving a single massage from buyer and also a single order.I checked in may ways like tags and even my full gig title but the result is same .I can’t it anywhere .What should I do now ? Is there anyone experts who has already faced this issue and can help me ? I am not contacting support yet .Should I inform them about it ?

I checked in may ways like tags and even my full gig title but the result is same .I can’t it anywhere

If you’re sure about this, sure! you should inform support. 🙂

It’s normal. I had my gig on the first page for 6 years and now it’s suddenly gone since the beginning of April.

And I heard a lot of people had this issue. They are currently changing gig order, especially recently, and they do promote people with less gigs.

So it’s normal by current standards.

• Like 2

It’s normal. I had my gig on the first page for 6 years and now it’s suddenly gone since the beginning of April.

And I heard a lot of people had this issue. They are currently changing gig order, especially recently, and they do promote people with less gigs.

So it’s normal by current standards.

Also, check https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig and then select gig doesn’t appear in search, you will be able to see if the gig is active and if it can be seen in search.

• Like 2

Good morning.
Same problem for me. For about 4 days, impressions, clicks and gig views have dropped to 0!
I have always had an average of around 200 impressions per day. Why did everything drop to 0? Gig Status is “Active”. I have not received negative reviews and I think I am still on the first page of my category. This is very strange.

• Like 1

Good morning.

Same problem for me. For about 4 days, impressions, clicks and gig views have dropped to 0!

I have always had an average of around 200 impressions per day. Why did everything drop to 0? Gig Status is “Active”. I have not received negative reviews and I think I am still on the first page of my category. This is very strange.

I was about to contact the support center and saw this warning: “We are currently experiencing a display issue with gig impressions, views and clicks. The numbers are still being calculated properly, and we are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.”

• Like 1

I was about to contact the support center and saw this warning: “We are currently experiencing a display issue with gig impressions, views and clicks. The numbers are still being calculated properly, and we are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.”

gig impressions, views and clicks

I am not talking about it .My gig is suddenly disappeared form search result.

Do you faced this problem before ?

I didn’t, we are many this thing is happening to and customer service isn’t looking into it. I have a friend in the UK, USA and same thing. If you check some complaints here on this forum you will see many people are complaining

So, how many orders have you received from the last 6 months ?

Lol… It’s really had. My gig was taken to the back. I was tracking it then. At first it was in page 57.who goes beyond 10th page to look for a seller. I’m still struggling to get orders. I use buyers request… Imagine a level two seller. I just gained my level two early last month. Nothing still changed

Then the gig is showing in the marketplace. Maybe customers don’t find the gig appealing enough or there might be some reason why people don’t buy it. But it’s clear people are seeing it. Whether they buy or not, that’s up to them.

Not at all. The buyer are not showing my gig.My question is actually not about buying my gig rather than its position .I am unable to find it in right place and even in the last page.

• Like 1

I didn’t, we are many this thing is happening to and customer service isn’t looking into it. I have a friend in the UK, USA and same thing. If you check some complaints here on this forum you will see many people are complaining

How many orders did you get from BR ?

Not at all. The buyer are not showing my gig.My question is actually not about buying my gig rather than its position .I am unable to find it in right place and even in the last page.

Just because you can’t see it that doesn’t mean it’s not in Search. Even I can’t see some of my gigs in search, but they are bringing in messages and some orders.