Fiverr is Nominated for a People's Choice

kevinwil

We got nominated as finalists for the People’s Choice Awards, Europas (Yay)!

This is the biggest European Tech Award to win, initiated by TechCrunch Europe (oooooooh).

Every Facebook account can vote once… so we need all your help!

You’ll find Fiverr’s voting page here.

To vote, just click on ‘Like’ at the top of the page, and you’re good to go!

Please help spread the word by sharing this with your families and friends - every vote counts.

Have you voted yet?

Guest tn5rr2012

I am bumping this as I want everyone who reads this sentence to click on the link and vote/like the post. If you gig on FIVERR has made any money this year then you need to vote for FIVERR as a gesture of goodwill for a great website and platform

Guest sheikhsabayyal

I sell FB likes, I can do much but all likes are fake so I am not taking risk. It may cause dropping out from nomination. Just promoted white hatly to m family and friends.

I have voted a long time ago and did my part 🙂 It’s so not right. I’m not talking about the buyers here, but how many sellers are there who earn a decent amount of cash everyday just because of this great service? I really don’t think that number would be 1077 😮 So guys, this is the best time to show our GRATITUDE. The first place has got only 5300+ votes. You know if we act altogether now, that number can be passed within minutes. Lets do our best to get this award to our beloved FIVERR!!! :">

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived