My account disabled without any reason

"You can have your account back if you disable the other one and describe the reason for which you had to create another account. Fiverr customer help centre is polite enough to understand the situation and respond accordingly. "

It’s heavily documented in the forum that the opposite is likely true.

Please don’t make statements like this unless you can support them with evidence. Also, it’s unhelpful to generalize and you don’t have the tools to generalize something like this.

I am not generalizing. I have the proof for this otherwise I would not be so interested in helping someone with such an issue. I have been through this situation and I was helped the same way that I described.

I am not generalizing. I have the proof for this otherwise I would not be so interested in helping someone with such an issue. I have been through this situation and I was helped the same way that I described.

Thst IS generalizing. Just because it happened for you that doesn’t mean it will happen for this seller. And you don’t know all their circumstances.

You didn’t say maybe Fiverr will consider it. You said they will. And there is no way you can know that.

Thst IS generalizing. Just because it happened for you that doesn’t mean it will happen for this seller. And you don’t know all their circumstances.

You didn’t say maybe Fiverr will consider it. You said they will. And there is no way you can know that.

woah ho apologies for spreading false statements while generalizing them but you also don’t know whether or not it could be the same help for other sellers as well lol.

Archived