Why isn't the order coming to me?

hkchowdhurylogo

How long have you been on Fiverr, and how much time have you spent customizing your gigs to make them attract buyers? There could be many factors in why you haven’t been getting orders. Perhaps you could let me know a bit about what services your offering. I’d be happy to give you any insight if I feel I can help. Best of luck!

How long have you been on Fiverr, and how much time have you spent customizing your gigs to make them attract buyers? There could be many factors in why you haven’t been getting orders. Perhaps you could let me know a bit about what services your offering. I’d be happy to give you any insight if I feel I can help. Best of luck!

I spend a lot of time on fiverr … I’ve worked hard to get the gig ready … but I don’t get any orders … I’ll benefit if you help

I spend a lot of time on fiverr … I’ve worked hard to get the gig ready … but I don’t get any orders … I’ll benefit if you help

I have moved this to Improve My Gig so that you can put a Fiverr gig link in your initial post as that is allowed in this category.

Archived