Order placed according to which my gig do not provide service like that

alankar_96

An incident happened with me today that the order placed which is not as per the gig description or gig service i provides but i already do mentioned in the gig description that- do inbox before placing an order. but unforfunately buyer placed order without seeing the gig description and service provided by gig.
what should i do please tell? i need urgent reply regarding this as only 12 hours left to deliver the order. also i was busy in another work thats why i couldn’t see the order placed at that time.

You should ask for a mutual cancellation.

I would also message the seller explaining “The task you have asked me to work on does not match the gig description. I am not qualified work on the task you have asked me to do. I therefore request a mutual cancellation”.

You should ask for a mutual cancellation.

I would also message the seller explaining “The task you have asked me to work on does not match the gig description. I am not qualified work on the task you have asked me to do. I therefore request a mutual cancellation”.

i have sent a message befor 2 hours and also his last seen is showing i.e., last seen 56 min ago. buy still no reply from his side. Also mutual cancellation affects the order completion rate so its a buyer’s fault. why is will suffer from this?also if i would sent the message to CS regarding this then they will also take 2o 3 days for getting back to me. only10 hours left for theorder delivery. i am very worried what to do next?

i have sent a message befor 2 hours and also his last seen is showing i.e., last seen 56 min ago. buy still no reply from his side. Also mutual cancellation affects the order completion rate so its a buyer’s fault. why is will suffer from this?also if i would sent the message to CS regarding this then they will also take 2o 3 days for getting back to me. only10 hours left for theorder delivery. i am very worried what to do next?

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think a mutual cancellation does affect your completion rate.

This is from the Fiverr Seller Help Centre: Mutual Cancellations: This is one way to resolve an order that both parties can’t agree on. If a Buyer doesn’t respond within 2 days of a seller initiating a Mutual Cancellation, the Gig is automatically canceled. If sellers and buyers don’t agree to mutual cancellation, then contacting Fiverr Customer Support is the next step.

So, if the buyer doesn’t respond to your mutual cancellation request after two days, the order is cancelled and as far as I’m aware your completion rate is not affected.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think a mutual cancellation does affect your completion rate.

This is from the Fiverr Seller Help Centre: Mutual Cancellations: This is one way to resolve an order that both parties can’t agree on. If a Buyer doesn’t respond within 2 days of a seller initiating a Mutual Cancellation, the Gig is automatically canceled. If sellers and buyers don’t agree to mutual cancellation, then contacting Fiverr Customer Support is the next step.

So, if the buyer doesn’t respond to your mutual cancellation request after two days, the order is cancelled and as far as I’m aware your completion rate is not affected.

but the main thing is that buyer was still active but not respond to me. also only 10 hours left to deliver the order.

but the main thing is that buyer was still active but not respond to me. also only 10 hours left to deliver the order.

You can’t force your buyer to communicate. So long as you have:

1. messaged the buyer explaining that what they have asked you to do does not match the gig description.
  2. requested a mutual cancellation.

Then that should be sufficient. It is my understanding that Fiverr Customer Support always want the seller and buyer to try and sort things out mutually before they get involved.

If your buyer doesn’t respond after two days of requesting the mutual cancellation, then everything will be fine.

If the buyer tries to force you to carry out the work, it is at this point that you approach Fiverr Customer Support.

Archived