Why buyer requests not reflecting in my account?

ag151293

Hi Everyone,

I am waiting long time for the buyer requests so that I can send some offer and get some order. but has been long time since I am getting any request from buyers. I don’t what is happing and why this is not reflecting in my account. are there any other one who is facing smae problem like me??
Buyers request depends upon ???
Anybody have any suggestion regarding the issue. How can I got the the buyers request ???

If what you’re aiming at is very niche that you probably don’t see it because there aren’t that many. Some people are very fast in getting to these. It could also be that your catagory and or tags aren’t reflecting on the buyers. Maybe change those up a bit. If you have good traffic in your gigs and still not getting any buyer requests then it could also be a bug or system problem. It’s worth to check with Fiverr by mail i think.

If what you’re aiming at is very niche that you probably don’t see it because there aren’t that many. Some people are very fast in getting to these. It could also be that your catagory and or tags aren’t reflecting on the buyers. Maybe change those up a bit. If you have good traffic in your gigs and still not getting any buyer requests then it could also be a bug or system problem. It’s worth to check with Fiverr by mail i think.

what before there was showing some request regular suddenly stopped all. I think I need to contact fiverr support for this.

You need an overall feedback rating of 4.8 to see Buyer Requests and I see yours is 4.7. This thread may help you understand Buyer Requests better.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Archived