My bad experience with a seller

I purchase a gig that does natural promotion/ shoutout to my IG account. His profile images are attractive and description is nice. I trusted him after I submit my IG account link, tons and tons of new people starting to follow my account. Around 800- 1000+ new followers
BUT, BUT, BUT… I’m not happy

Majority of them are spam accounts, ghost accounts, bot account. ( no profile images, tones of following no follower, no post)
I told that that I just want natural shoutout
I ask him that I only want real follower who really appreciates my work, not quantity but the quality of the follower, but he continues to ignore me and said those are real accounts and people.

It’s like spending $$$ to buy fake follower, I still need to waste time removing 800+ fake followers

So what should I do? request for a refund because the seller can’t do this job that I ask for? or just let it be?
The order is soon going to mark as completed, what should I do?

I purchase a gig that does natural promotion/ shoutout to my IG account. His profile images are attractive and description is nice. I trusted him after I submit my IG account link, tons and tons of new people starting to follow my account. Around 800- 1000+ new followers

BUT, BUT, BUT… I’m not happy

Majority of them are spam accounts, ghost accounts, bot account. ( no profile images, tones of following no follower, no post)

I told that that I just want natural shoutout

I ask him that I only want real follower who really appreciates my work, not quantity but the quality of the follower, but he continues to ignore me and said those are real accounts and people.

It’s like spending $$$ to buy fake follower, I still need to waste time removing 800+ fake followers

So what should I do? request for a refund because the seller can’t do this job that I ask for? or just let it be?

The order is soon going to mark as completed, what should I do?

purchase a gig that does natural promotion/ shoutout to my IG account

Does he say where he is going to do his “shout-out” in his gig description? Does he have IG page with a lot of followers? Did you see him reposting or posting on IG a post with your IG page?

Shoutout is a shoutout and there should be a physical evidence where he posted it.

If he just promised you followers without specifying how he’s going to do it (even if there is word “naturally”) then there is nothing you can do. It’s written in TOS that orders are not cancelled based on quality or subjective satisfaction.

purchase a gig that does natural promotion/ shoutout to my IG account

Does he say where he is going to do his “shout-out” in his gig description? Does he have IG page with a lot of followers? Did you see him reposting or posting on IG a post with your IG page?

Shoutout is a shoutout and there should be a physical evidence where he posted it.

If he just promised you followers without specifying how he’s going to do it (even if there is word “naturally”) then there is nothing you can do. It’s written in TOS that orders are not cancelled based on quality or subjective satisfaction.

where he is going to do his “shout-out” in his gig description

he said he will promote my account on Twitter, IG, Facebook and even youtube. He said he has 100K subscriber. But I ask him for proof, he just ignores me , I keep asking to stop giving me ghost accounts. He just ignores me

where he is going to do his “shout-out” in his gig description

he said he will promote my account on Twitter, IG, Facebook and even youtube. He said he has 100K subscriber. But I ask him for proof, he just ignores me , I keep asking to stop giving me ghost accounts. He just ignores me

Then you might be able to report him if he fails to give an evidence where he posted your posts.

As I understand the deliverable is a “shoutout” not the “amount of followers”?

Then you might be able to report him if he fails to give an evidence where he posted your posts.

As I understand the deliverable is a “shoutout” not the “amount of followers”?

deliverable is a “shoutout” not the “amount of followers”?

He said promotion and shoutout on his social media.

And in his description, he states that "will help you increase your views and followers greatly:

And in his description, he states that "will help you increase your views and followers greatly:

Then he should give you an evidence of the posts he made. He has to deliver something and that evidence should be included in the delivery.

What exactly he delivered in his delivery message?

just report him.I think it should be ************

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

Then he should give you an evidence of the posts he made. He has to deliver something and that evidence should be included in the delivery.

Just text " job is done" that’s all, no images, no link.

I ask for the proof, he said that look at your no. of IG followers

just report him.I think it should be ************

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

just report him.I think it should be an indian

HAHA! I checked he from Bosnia and Herzegovina joined on March 2020.

From this gig and other gigs, he always shows his different faces. That’s why I think is reliable. His gig images also suit the Youtube theme (he said he is a youtuber) .

Most weird is I’m the 2nd people to buy this gig, now he got 5 orders in the queue in these 3 days time

5 reviews all 5 stars ?!

If they don’t got proof that they shouted you out on their 100k Follower Instagram, then i think you should report it to Customer Support or if you do not really care about the money you paid, rate him 1 stars since that will GREATLY affect his Gig for the worst.

If they don’t got proof that they shouted you out on their 100k Follower Instagram

He said that the proof is the no. of followers I get during the promotion period.

Just text " job is done" that’s all, no images, no link.

I ask for the proof, he said that look at your no. of IG followers

Just text " job is done" that’s all,

Then he is braking fiverr TOS. It’s not allowed to deliver empty delivery.

So you have 2 choices: you can mark order complete and leave a review so everyone would know about that or you can go fiverr CS that your seller sent you empty delivery and doesn’t want to send an evidence of what he promised in his gig (which is a shout-out and there should be an evidence where he posted a shout-out)

If they don’t got proof that they shouted you out on their 100k Follower Instagram

He said that the proof is the no. of followers I get during the promotion period.

You should demand for Proof, even if he doesn’t want to give it you should force him to.

The thing that bothers me is that when you personally were trying to buy his gig, did you contact with him first?

If yes, did you ask for the names he uses on the websites where he will shout you out?

Thinking the-rally about it, you should’ve been more careful since even people who sound legit could be lying at you at any time.

If he actually shouted you, you could just ask them for the name of the Instagram account and then see if they actually shouted you out. If you don’t see any posts about you then they may have deleted it or haven’t done it at all.

When you have that much evidence then you are free to report him and cancel the order and his account will have to pay the consequences for lying about his job.

Archived