How can I see buyer requests?

joaod_nunes

Hello! I am new here to Fiverr and I wanted to see buyer requests. Where can I find them? I am offering Math lessons and translation services.

I wanted to see buyer requests. Where can I find them?

You can check Buyer Requests at clicking More tab when you are in Seller Mode. After that, there will be a sub category with Buyer Requests option.

I wanted to see buyer requests. Where can I find them?

You can check Buyer Requests at clicking More tab when you are in Seller Mode. After that, there will be a sub category with Buyer Requests option.

But what if no buyer requests appear? Is this related to the fact that I’m a new here? What should I do to boost my gigs?

But what if no buyer requests appear? Is this related to the fact that I’m a new here? What should I do to boost my gigs?

But what if no buyer requests appear?

While being a new seller, there’s a limit of how much offers you can see at once. It was empty for me when I joined too, but now I got hundreds of offers every day. The number of how many requests you can see will increase over time. It also depends on the Gig you are offering, there may not be any requests.

While being a new seller, there’s a limit of how much offers you can see at once. It was empty for me when I joined too, but now I got hundreds of offers every day. The number of how many requests you can see will increase over time. It also depends on the Gig you are offering, there may not be any requests.

Thanks for the reply. I was asking myself the same question, and it is a bit hard to find such answer. Looks like this forum is full of resources and kind people!

Hi !

Did you do something special before you could see buyers requests ? Like getting a minimum of orders completed?

Thanks

Hi !

Did you do something special before you could see buyers requests ? Like getting a minimum of orders completed?

Thanks

I don’t do buyer requests. I didn’t do anything special to see buyers requests. It depends on the Gig category and time you are on Fiverr. Nothing special.

Archived