Why the difference Fiverr?

razaabdullah

**Today, I saw 3 different Fiverr gigs with “Rising Talent” badge. One thing that really surprised me was; they all were newly made gigs with only or two reviews on them… **
I want to ask, how is that even possible? After doing only one order, they got the badge? Why? because of their good profile picture or what?

• Like 3

Alright they say; “Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually handpicks new Gigs with great potential”!

“Great potential?” really???

The Editorial Team is sensing the “great potential” in just a single delivery??

I am a seller since 2018, and still now I have never submitted a single order after the deadline! I have always kept my order completion rate 100% and still I never got any such thing! I don’t know what they call a “great potential”!

• Like 3

Alright they say; “Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually handpicks new Gigs with great potential”!

I am a seller since 2018, and still now I have never submitted a single order after the deadline! I have always kept my order completion rate 100% and still I never got any such thing! I don’t know what they call a “great potential”!

You are on Fiverr since 2018, so it will not be available for you.

Why?

LOGIC!

• Like 2

They know what they like.

Fiverr’s Editorial Team liked the portfolio samples and decided they wanted more work like that on the platform. Hence the badge. Some Rising Talent in my category have no sales at all. Doesn’t mean that they aren’t talented people worth shining a temporary spotlight on and make them feel welcome.

• Like 5