Disheartened by my experience

bakh_tawar

Then why is this showing 3 warnings on my dashboard?

In order to level up, sellers need to go 30 days without a warning. Your analytics page is telling you you’ve only gone 3 days without a warning. You need to go 27 more days without being warned before you’re eligible to level up.

You’re currently on day 3 of 30. Tomorrow you’ll be on day 4 of 30.

So that means that i can progress to other seller levels too? I read somebody in the forum saying that when you receive a warning, you cannot reach any seller level

I can see a very simple solution to your problem… If Fiverr thinks your images are not your own, and has warned you when you tried to upload those images found elsewhere (even if on your own account on another site), then create new images for Fiverr. Problem solved.

Yes. I have created new ones. I was just worried about the warnings. As i am new, I didn’t know these cases so thought to seek help here.

Yes. I have created new ones. I was just worried about the warnings. As i am new, I didn’t know these cases so thought to seek help here.

If your images are new, and not found anywhere else, then I don’t see why there would be a problem (with the use of the new images).

If your images are new, and not found anywhere else, then I don’t see why there would be a problem (with the use of the new images).

I am just discussing my experience to gain knowledge of how will affect my account, my impression. To lessen my stress

So that means that i can progress to other seller levels too? I read somebody in the forum saying that when you receive a warning, you cannot reach any seller level

You hear all kinds of nonsense on this forum. 🙂

You’ll be able to level up soon. If you satisfy the criteria mentioned on your analytics page, you’ll be promoted to level one in June.

You’ll be able to level up soon. If you satisfy the criteria mentioned on your analytics page, you’ll be promoted to level one in June.

Thankyou so much, for your guidance and time. I can’t express of how much relax i feel and my stress has released. Thankyou so much ❤️

And these warnings won’t affect my future on this platform, won’t create any sort of hurdle!?

I will take care of avoiding such issues by consulting here first.

And these warnings won’t affect my future on this platform, won’t create any sort of hurdle!?

I will take care of avoiding such issues by consulting here first.

As far as levels go, your warning won’t stop you from going all the way and reaching the highest level. There are top sellers on this forum who have been warned. Everybody is allowed to make a small mistake.

You do have to make sure you aren’t warned for the same thing again, though, as you’ll be banned if you are. Also, if you pick up two more warnings for different violations, you’ll be banned.

You can carry on your Fiverr career as normal, but be cautious. 🙂

You may even find a way to have this warning wiped off your account, but unfortunately I can’t really help you with that. I’m not a designer, so I don’t really have much experience with images. Maybe someone who’s been in the same situation as you will come in this thread and offer advice.

Then why is this showing 3 warnings on my dashboard?

Just want to offer you some moral support. The screenshot doesn’t say you’ve had three warnings, it’s saying you’ve now gone three days without receiving a warning! I think you’ve got a little confused - it’s really not as bad as you think.

If you can get through the next 27 days without receiving another warning then your rating will be perfect again (it resets every 30 days if you don’t receive a warning).

Just want to offer you some moral support. The screenshot doesn’t say you’ve had three warnings, it’s saying you’ve now gone three days without receiving a warning! I think you’ve got a little confused - it’s really not as bad as you think.

If you can get through the next 27 days without receiving another warning then your rating will be perfect again (it resets every 30 days if you don’t receive a warning).

Thankyou so much for your kind words and advice?

If it turns out that for some reason we’re not allowed to use samples of OUR OWN work as gig portfolio images only because they’re also posted in OUR OWN portfolios elsewhere on the web, that’d be absolutely ridiculous. Especially considering that there are tons of gigs that clearly use someone else’s work to advertise themselves.

I’m very sorry about your experience. I hope you don’t give up on fiverr. It’s a great platform when it’s not being deliberately confusing.

If it turns out that for some reason we’re not allowed to use samples of OUR OWN work as gig portfolio images only because they’re also posted in OUR OWN portfolios elsewhere on the web, that’d be absolutely ridiculous. Especially considering that there are tons of gigs that clearly use someone else’s work to advertise themselves.

I’m very sorry about your experience. I hope you don’t give up on fiverr. It’s a great platform when it’s not being deliberately confusing.

Yes. This is a very unfair warning to me, in addition this is not mentioned in tos. How would i know that i would be warned for uploading content that is mine.

Archived