Need help. What to do?

mahfuzsaim9

I got my first order in my photoshop gig before this week. The order was completed. My client uploaded the photo in amazon but it was unapproved by amazon. He told me that. I made 3 photos for the same topic but they were not working well.
Finally, I uploaded a photo saying, “I think this will completely satisfy it. Please try it, sir.”
He replied, “OH MYYYY THAT A GREATTTTTT ONE!!!, I will give you funds tomorrow for that one is that ok???”
After that the conversation was:
Capture1.PNG.253cbb715d64e7882b3fd3ef15fd2d0f.PNG
Then we just told bye each other.
He didn’t give me a review then. Is he thinking to give me a bad review? Why he is trying to pay me? What do you think? I am not understanding his intention. Please help

It was not order. He asked me after the order was marked as completed. As I promised I will help in any trouble I have done this. He wants to give extra money.

Than he will not pay you any extra money, all these promises are for getting free work, which you have sent him. Now he will not reply you.

It was not order. He asked me after the order was marked as completed. As I promised I will help in any trouble I have done this. He wants to give extra money.

He wants to give extra money.

That’s great news. He just wants to compensate you on all the extra work you’ve done (or so he claims). You don’t have to do anything.

The worst thing that can happen is him never coming back to give you extra money. I’m not sure why are you expecting a bad review out of this situation.

He wants to give extra money.

That’s great news. He just wants to compensate you on all the extra work you’ve done (or so he claims). You don’t have to do anything.

The worst thing that can happen is him never coming back to give you extra money. I’m not sure why are you expecting a bad review out of this situation.

His behavior seemed not right. He was really angry on me. And he didn’t make a review then though we worked in two orders. That’s why I am nervous. Thank you

His behavior seemed not right. He was really angry on me. And he didn’t make a review then though we worked in two orders. That’s why I am nervous. Thank you

Leaving reviews are the buyer’s decision. If they don’t want to do that for whatever reason, you can’t force them. Him not wanting to leave a review doesn’t mean he has something malicious in mind.

Archived