Gig analytics issue: causing data to not be shown (Still there and updating)

audioboon

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean, no one is getting impression now? It has been 1 week, I have not got any order messages from buyers. I got 3 start rating right before I stopped getting orders and that was not even my mistake. Am i not getting order due to this rating or it’s a bug problem??

After seeing some forum posts many top rated seller lost their gig rank for this bug . I think that’s why you are facing the same problem

• Like 1

All of my analytics are 0 for 2 days now. My gig is also dead this week with a single order from a regular while last week was so good it was almost “before quarantine” good. Go figure.

My gig is also dead this week with a single order from a regular

Same here but my gig is dead for longer 🙈 though my theory is that the flood of new sellers and algorithm working a way that they need to give a “boost” to all new sellers taking quite some time. Because my all stats are perfect at 100% and I didn’t have any cancellations.

It is a bit annoying not to see analytics because I could at least do something and see if it was working or not and experiment with different things. And now it’s pure guessing.

• Like 3

All my gigs dropped at 0 on 28 April. thought as i am new, i am not performing well. bt i got tensed today as i published a new gig yesterday and shared it all over the internet, my friends did too. but today its 0!! a big big 0! fiver should really work on this. this is frustrating.

My gig is also dead this week with a single order from a regular

Same here but my gig is dead for longer 🙈 though my theory is that the flood of new sellers and algorithm working a way that they need to give a “boost” to all new sellers taking quite some time. Because my all stats are perfect at 100% and I didn’t have any cancellations.

It is a bit annoying not to see analytics because I could at least do something and see if it was working or not and experiment with different things. And now it’s pure guessing.

I like your theory. It lifts my paranoia about that $700 cancelation a bit. 🙂

The inability to see stats through a sales drop like this is absolutely infuriating. I’d take one or the other so I could at least make sense out of things but dealing with both at the same time is demoralizing as heck.

• Like 2

I wonder if they are working on, or changing, the algorithm during this time.

I agree! Managing the new seller algorithm now seems like the prudent thing to do. The experienced sellers aren’t bringing in revenue and that makes no business sense. All other businesses have had to change protocols and even close. It seems a bit of tweaking would help the finances on their end too.

• Like 2

Everything will be fine soon.

bless of Allah.

Hello, I understand that mentioning Allah for blessings is part of a culture but this is not the place to do that. While religion permeates many aspects of life for many, it isn’t something that should permeate this particular place of international business. Thank you for understanding.

I mean no disrespect to anyone. I simply wanted to mention this. Just as we do not bring politics to this forum we also do not bring religion. In this way, we recognize that there are all different religions and beliefs which are not things we generally mention here. I hope you see what I mean and know this was said simply to inform and not to cause distress or be critical in any way.

• Like 4

Hi everyone. Just merged all discussions of this topic into one.

We are currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. But not to worry, your Gigs are active and we’re working to fix the problem asap.

• Like 22

We are currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. But not to worry, your Gigs are active and we’re working to fix the problem asap.

Thank You! 🙂

• Like 2

Facing the same problem today. But Thanks

• Like 1

bless of Allah.

Hello, I understand that mentioning Allah for blessings is part of a culture but this is not the place to do that. While religion permeates many aspects of life for many, it isn’t something that should permeate this particular place of international business. Thank you for understanding.

I mean no disrespect to anyone. I simply wanted to mention this. Just as we do not bring politics to this forum we also do not bring religion. In this way, we recognize that there are all different religions and beliefs which are not things we generally mention here. I hope you see what I mean and know this was said simply to inform and not to cause distress or be critical in any way.

@misscrystal Okay, I understand. Thank you for your suggestion.