Gig analytics issue: causing data to not be shown (Still there and updating)

audioboon

@lenasemenkova I tried to use Tor Browser, which is an anonymous browser but it’s not working for me. Let me get some coffee in a bit and think this through more.

I’m sure this is temporary with the analytics page.

How you are on the first page and sales have stopped I don’t know.

My sales are the same as always.

It would help if a few others would check your gig placement as well.

Under poster design you are in row 6:

If your theory’s right, it might be those two $350 cancellations coming back to haunt me, actually.

I’m on the first page 95% of the time and sales go up and down. It’s not the placement. Or it’s not exclusively the placement, it’s something else. I do appreciate your help with figuring this out.

• Like 2

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your theory’s right, it might be those two $350 cancellations coming back to haunt me, actually.

I’m on the first page 95% of the time and sales go up and down. It’s not the placement. Or it’s not exclusively the placement, it’s something else. I do appreciate your help with figuring this out.

@lenasemenkova What reason was given for the two $350 cancellations? Who initiated them?

I can’t see how that affects sales as long as your position is still on the first page unless others see something differently from what I am seeing. I took that screenshot in incognito mode.

When I’m not in incognito mode you are on the bottom row of page one.

It says you have 1 order in your queue.

When I have even one order that hasn’t completed yet my sales drop and when they all complete they go back up immediately.

• Like 1

@lenasemenkova What reason was given for the two $350 cancellations? Who initiated them?

I can’t see how that affects sales as long as your position is still on the first page unless others see something differently from what I am seeing. I took that screenshot in incognito mode.

When I’m not in incognito mode you are on the bottom row of page one.

It says you have 1 order in your queue.

When I have even one order that hasn’t completed yet my sales drop and when they all complete they go back up immediately.

It’s that guy who had issues with his payment method (according to him). The first cancellation was “by the buyer” almost immediately after the order was placed. The second one - by customer support a few days later. Then both CS and the guy swore it was sorted out now and I completed the order with 5*.

It’s still $700 of canceled gigs, though. So without any manual interference, the mysterious algorithm might not like that.

I’ll be delivering the order later today, we’ll see if there are any shifts. Although, it’s weekend and my weekends are usually slow.

• Like 2

It’s that guy who had issues with his payment method (according to him). The first cancellation was “by the buyer” almost immediately after the order was placed. The second one - by customer support a few days later. Then both CS and the guy swore it was sorted out now and I completed the order with 5*.

It’s still $700 of canceled gigs, though. So without any manual interference, the mysterious algorithm might not like that.

I’ll be delivering the order later today, we’ll see if there are any shifts. Although, it’s weekend and my weekends are usually slow.

That could be the reason, the cancellations. It takes mine two weeks to recover from something like that although my sales don’t stop completely. Your gig showing up on the bottom of page 1 might be it too. Not sure where it usually is.

It looks like when fiverr knows it’s me it’s shown on the bottom now, and when it didn’t know it was me it was shown on row 6. So maybe if it sees I’m in the U.S. it shows it on the bottom? No idea why though.

• Like 1

My road to stardom. At least, that was what I thought. The last month was great, and still is. Never had so many orders. However, my impressions are back to 0. I guess what goes up, comes down after all.

Is this normal? I mean is something that everyone experiences or there are people who experience constant high number of impressions during longer periods of time? I know that beginners have a little “push” in the beginning, but is there some kind of “cyclic promotion” for each of our gigs? This is the second time this happens to me, after the initial promotional “push”, if there is something like that.

Note: I have changed my gig video in meantime, but I’ve made it better than before. I don’t think that is the problem with the impressions going down since I still received orders after changing the video.

Same problem

I have four hundred impressions they a re not increasing past 5 days

That could be the reason, the cancellations. It takes mine two weeks to recover from something like that although my sales don’t stop completely. Your gig showing up on the bottom of page 1 might be it too. Not sure where it usually is.

It looks like when fiverr knows it’s me it’s shown on the bottom now, and when it didn’t know it was me it was shown on row 6. So maybe if it sees I’m in the U.S. it shows it on the bottom? No idea why though.

i think “that visual” bug is also effecting the gigs performance and ranking also. Algorithm moved me to very last page for No reason… !!!

my profile is on 100% performance rating in all aspects… (Not sure whats really going on…)

I know everyone facing the same issue from last 4 days. i am damn sure that fiverr is working to solve this issue.

Actually i didn’t get any Order from last 24 days after opening my first gigs on fiverr that’s why i am very much worried. Hope my gig impression will increase .

• Like 8

Does that mean, no one is getting impression now? It has been 1 week, I have not got any order messages from buyers. I got 3 start rating right before I stopped getting orders and that was not even my mistake. Am i not getting order due to this rating or it’s a bug problem??

• Like 2

Does that mean, no one is getting impression now? It has been 1 week, I have not got any order messages from buyers. I got 3 start rating right before I stopped getting orders and that was not even my mistake. Am i not getting order due to this rating or it’s a bug problem??

You getting no order has no effect on the bug. The issue is just with “displaying stats.” Not if buyers see your or not, buyers should still be able to see gigs.

• Like 4

All the sellers on fiverr facing same issue not only impressions but also clicks,views and social clicks are still ZERO .Beside it , the gigs are not shown even it will could be searched by the full gig title or just with only tag. Seriously waiting for solving this issue.

Yes.Need ASAP solving this issue.Thanks

• Like 2