Gig analytics issue: causing data to not be shown (Still there and updating)

audioboon

All the sellers on fiverr facing same issue not only impressions but also clicks,views and social clicks are still ZERO .Beside it , the gigs are not shown even it will could be searched by the full gig title or just with only tag. Seriously waiting for solving this issue.

• Like 32

All the sellers on fiverr facing same issue not only impressions but also clicks,views and social clicks are still ZERO .Beside it , the gigs are not shown even it will could be searched by the full gig title or just with only tag. Seriously waiting for solving this issue.

Yeah I was looking at my analytics and I saw zero constantly. Thought it was a little bit weird

• Like 17

On 4/30/2020 at 6:58 AM, designhub777 said:

Definitely weird , if the buyer can’t see your gig how can they order ?

Exactly! I am new here on Fiverr, i started yesterday and I was like wow am I that bad? But turns out everyone has the same issue. Fiverr took down the website 1 day ago for a bit to resolve some issues.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:58 AM, onepaperfold said:

Checked my statistics, ALL my Gigs dropped to 0 impressions. How on earth can this be possible? Never ever have I seen something like this happening.

Really? For how long are you active on Fiverr?

• Like 15

I think this happen to everyone, I was facing a similar problem, I thought of creating a new gig while old gigs remain pause, but the new gigs didn’t get enough clicks, views nor impression. At this time, I felt very weak because it has never been this difficult.

• Like 6

Hello
Yesterday when I was sending offers to buyer requests, I got a notification something that said that you cannot send offers to buyers and pls contact customer service but later I was able to send offer. I did not violate any Tos.I want to know is it something related to impressions ?

• Like 7

My road to stardom. At least, that was what I thought. The last month was great, and still is. Never had so many orders. However, my impressions are back to 0. I guess what goes up, comes down after all.

Is this normal? I mean is something that everyone experiences or there are people who experience constant high number of impressions during longer periods of time? I know that beginners have a little “push” in the beginning, but is there some kind of “cyclic promotion” for each of our gigs? This is the second time this happens to me, after the initial promotional “push”, if there is something like that.

Note: I have changed my gig video in meantime, but I’ve made it better than before. I don’t think that is the problem with the impressions going down since I still received orders after changing the video.

Yeah,

I am experiencing the same. My impressions are suddenly zero from about 600 a day. All clicks and views are constantly zero since 29th this month. But I received an order yesterday.

Also the buyers are complaining that the requirements they give are shown as not given after they place the order.

I think there are some issues with the system.

It will be nice if some Fiverr staff or a regular forum user can answer this.

• Like 5