Should i leave fiverr, need advice?

emon7_7_7

Of course you wouldn’t get orders, you even don’t have examples of your websites that you built. How people can know your style and what you can do if you are not showing anything and the images that you have are very poorly designed?

Thanks it’s a nice advice

I will change my gig description & images.

Create better thumbnails, update your Gig descriptions frequently as well as FAQs. Post some of the work you’ve created, lower your price for the first order, it’s a bigger chance to get an order at the start.

I will do thanks for your advice

You’ve vast technical skills but you don’t added any of your work into your profile. First thing the client ask is show some example or previous work. They’re looking at what level are you at in your skill. As you been on fiverr for 2 years you must have done some project for web designing apart from fiverr. Upload that work here on fiverr also change you description, add seo title and work on you pricing because if you’re making custom website then it can’t be for $5. Know your worth and keep updating.
Best of luck.

recheck your every single Gig and edit the description that attract the buyer and make sure send all the buyer request that shows you… hope you get your order as soon as possible.

Should i keep 7 gig here ? or it will be better remove some gig

You’ve vast technical skills but you don’t added any of your work into your profile. First thing the client ask is show some example or previous work. They’re looking at what level are you at in your skill. As you been on fiverr for 2 years you must have done some project for web designing apart from fiverr. Upload that work here on fiverr also change you description, add seo title and work on you pricing because if you’re making custom website then it can’t be for $5. Know your worth and keep updating.

Best of luck.

Really i’m lucky, i will update everything in my gig. Is it better to show my past project in gig description ?

Create better thumbnails, update your Gig descriptions frequently as well as FAQs. Post some of the work you’ve created, lower your price for the first order, it’s a bigger chance to get an order at the start.

I will change my gig description & images. Also lower price.

Should i keep previous work link at gig description ?

I will change my gig description & images. Also lower price.

You might wanna ask CS if the link is in whitelist, because Fiverr sometimes won’t let paste some of the links from various websites

Of course you wouldn’t get orders, you even don’t have examples of your websites that you built. How people can know your style and what you can do if you are not showing anything and the images that you have are very poorly designed?

Just want to know where i put my previous work link ? In the gig description or other place ?

Archived