Is there any analytics behind gigs analytics? Is there a base conversion ratio?

mananbd

Hi.

So I am simply looking for some feedback on how to analyse my gigs and take necessary action. It is difficult to simply accept that waiting is the only option or that there are too many more sellers than buyers in the marketplace. If the latter be the truth, then perhaps waiting for the order to get in seemingly remains the only option. But then again, I refuse to believe it.

So I will simply put the questions here.

1. What is the value of garnering high impressions
  2. Generally how many impressions should a second gig generate in 48 hours
  3. What should be the base views to orders conversion ratio

Tip - I am in content as you may have guessed already.

All suggestions and advises, although free, would be gladly accepted. Pardon the humor

Hi.

So I am simply looking for some feedback on how to analyse my gigs and take necessary action. It is difficult to simply accept that waiting is the only option or that there are too many more sellers than buyers in the marketplace. If the latter be the truth, then perhaps waiting for the order to get in seemingly remains the only option. But then again, I refuse to believe it.

So I will simply put the questions here.

1. What is the value of garnering high impressions
  2. Generally how many impressions should a second gig generate in 48 hours
  3. What should be the base views to orders conversion ratio

Tip - I am in content as you may have guessed already.

All suggestions and advises, although free, would be gladly accepted. Pardon the humor

What is the value of garnering high impressions

No value apart from being displayed more in search.

But that wouldn’t matter if you don’t have attractive gig. If you don’t have catchy gig no matter how much fiverr is shiny you in search you might not get orders. (I didn’t check your gigs so it’s not a reflection of your gig but just an example)

Generally how many impressions should a second gig generate in 48 hours

There is no “should”. You gigs shouldn’t generate a specific amount of Impressions. everyone have different amount of impressions. It even might be that people with lower impressions have more orders than people with higher impressions. All depend on the attractiveness of your gig.

What should be the base views to orders conversion ratio

Again. There is no “base views” some people are getting orders with a ratio 1 view- 1 order and for others it takes 1000 views -1 order.

Your gig, your niche, your market position and market demand, external factors etc are the things that might heavily differentiate how many views/impressions will bring you orders.

There is no one unified amount of impressions that will bring you orders.

What is the value of garnering high impressions

No value apart from being displayed more in search.

But that wouldn’t matter if you don’t have attractive gig. If you don’t have catchy gig no matter how much fiverr is shiny you in search you might not get orders. (I didn’t check your gigs so it’s not a reflection of your gig but just an example)

Generally how many impressions should a second gig generate in 48 hours

There is no “should”. You gigs shouldn’t generate a specific amount of Impressions. everyone have different amount of impressions. It even might be that people with lower impressions have more orders than people with higher impressions. All depend on the attractiveness of your gig.

What should be the base views to orders conversion ratio

Again. There is no “base views” some people are getting orders with a ratio 1 view- 1 order and for others it takes 1000 views -1 order.

Your gig, your niche, your market position and market demand, external factors etc are the things that might heavily differentiate how many views/impressions will bring you orders.

There is no one unified amount of impressions that will bring you orders.

Thanks a heap! I guess all that is in my hands is the ‘attractiveness,’ the petty first impression formulae!

Engagements (clicks) are more important than getting impressions.

Thanks! But here’s a catch. My first gig got more clicks in the first 4 days than the other/s. Is there an explanation or reasoning behind this or is it just the cosmic energy being naughty to me?

Archived