Please help me to get orders!

miraz_meher

It takes time and a lot of effort.
I recommend that you need to be on the fiverr community a couple hours a day, to improve your levels on fiverr. In that way fiverr will promote you way more on this platform, also promote yourself as much as you can on social media. And make sure that you have a good gig description! Also watch some courses here on fiverr, it will help!

Most importantly: DO NOT LOSE HOPE

It takes time and a lot of effort.

I recommend that you need to be on the fiverr community a couple hours a day, to improve your levels on fiverr. In that way fiverr will promote you way more on this platform, also promote yourself as much as you can on social media. And make sure that you have a good gig description! Also watch some courses here on fiverr, it will help!

Most importantly: DO NOT LOSE HOPE

Thank you dear sis. I will follow it.

He said a lot of important things I totally agree with him. (@selenaprof1 ). I want to add something more with it

=> Make an attractive gig thumbnail image that will attract clients to buy your gig.

=> Always try to login Fiverr apps or PC so that buyers can easily find who is online now and it will increase the chances to get a sale.

=> And Finally send buyer request daily with an excellent cover letter.

💗

He said a lot of important things I totally agree with him. (@selenaprof1 ). I want to add something more with it

=> Make an attractive gig thumbnail image that will attract clients to buy your gig.

=> Always try to login Fiverr apps or PC so that buyers can easily find who is online now and it will increase the chances to get a sale.

💗

💗

Thanks but I am a she not he

Archived