Inspirational quotes for fiver sellers

sarakaramarko

I will share inspirational quotes here for every FREELANCER to get inspired and motivated, almost every day 🙂

• “If you learn from defeat, you havent really lost.”

– Zig Ziglar

• “Succes isnt just about what you accomplish in your life, its about what you inspire others to do”

– Anonymous

Hope you like it

Have a nice day!

Richest Persons are not the happiest persons

But it’s much nicer to cry in a Ferrari than in a train station 😉

But it’s much nicer to cry in a Ferrari than in a train station 😉

First you need differentiate between luxury and happiness.

Money can only make happiness if we share it with others without expecting to receive from them.

Money can only make happiness if we share it with others

Oh I am very happy to “share” my money with Louis Vuitton, Prada guys and even Ferrari and Lamborghini. It will make me happy to share my money with them. But I do expect my clothes and cars in exchange.

No, actually it will make me happy to share some money with Ducati. I’m looking for a long time at their Panigale, it’s just yummm.

Oh I am very happy to “share” my money with Louis Vuitton, Prada guys and even Ferrari and Lamborghini. It will make me happy to share my money with them. But I do expect my clothes and cars in exchange.

No, actually it will make me happy to share some money with Ducati. I’m looking for a long time at their Panigale, it’s just yummm.

What you now understand if I added three points to this sentence?

That’s a quote not a book!

That’s a quote not a book!

Nah, I disagree with that point that’s why I was joking about it.

That quote is too idealistic. “You can be happy only

If you share your money with others” is kind of an utopia world. Some people are happy with sharing their money while others are happy spending it on material happiness. We are all different and utopia idealistic phrase doesn’t work for everyone.

This is something that I belive in…

I have a quote in a frame in my studio saying

“Things don’t work unless you do”

That’s my attitude towards everything. You can’t achieve anything unless you work. And in the days I’m lazy it reminds me that it’s my choice to be lazy and take a day off which can also benefit me (in a way of mental stability) or slow me down. but it’s my choice at the end.

Nah, I disagree with that point that’s why I was joking about it.

That quote is too idealistic. “You can be happy only

If you share your money with others” is kind of an utopia world. Some people are happy with sharing their money while others are happy spending it on material happiness. We are all different and utopia idealistic phrase doesn’t work for everyone.

Some people are happy with sharing their money while others are happy spending it on material happiness.

Have you searched the difference between luxury and happiness. We cannot discuss before you know the difference!

Edit: Don’t forget, you are understanding words and sentences according to your actual intellectual base.

Some people are happy with sharing their money while others are happy spending it on material happiness.

Have you searched the difference between luxury and happiness. We cannot discuss before you know the difference!

Edit: Don’t forget, you are understanding words and sentences according to your actual intellectual base.

We cannot discuss before you know the difference!

Are you seriously telling me to check the meaning of those words?

First of all luxury and happiness are in totally different categories and can not be compared at all.

you can discuss for example difference between rats and mouses because its a similar things but you can not compare apple to a plane (in your case luxury and happiness). You can even compare words “luxury” and “rich” because they are different but in the same category but definitely not “luxury and happiness”

It’s not a comparable things its a co-dependent, interconnected (or not) or consequence one of another.

You can be happy because you have luxurious things, Luxury can give you status and if that’s one of your priorities in life then it can make you happy.

you are understanding words and sentences according to your actual intellectual base.

I’m sorry, but what are you implying here? who is to determine “my actual intellectual base”?

We cannot discuss before you know the difference!

Are you seriously telling me to check the meaning of those words?

First of all luxury and happiness are in totally different categories and can not be compared at all.

you can discuss for example difference between rats and mouses because its a similar things but you can not compare apple to a plane (in your case luxury and happiness). You can even compare words “luxury” and “rich” because they are different but in the same category but definitely not “luxury and happiness”

It’s not a comparable things its a co-dependent, interconnected (or not) or consequence one of another.

You can be happy because you have luxurious things, Luxury can give you status and if that’s one of your priorities in life then it can make you happy.

you are understanding words and sentences according to your actual intellectual base.

I’m sorry, but what are you implying here? who is to determine “my actual intellectual base”?

I’m okay with you on that, if you cant compare luxury with happiness then you can’t, if you want compare them then you can.

Yes we can’t achieve happiness without material things, but we only need essentials (less is more.)

Sorry, I meant your actual cognitive base (for what’s on your mind.)

Very true :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Alternatively we can say, if money can’t buy happiness then buy a Lamborghini and it’s pretty near ☺️

Some very good quotes on that:

Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure can rent it for a while.

Having money is not everything… not having money is.

Archived