The silent client

nimi_art

Hey! How often does it happen to you, that you talk to some client, you make a deal and a few days later once you finished your order within the deadline, you never hear of them again ? ^^ I mean i got no revision, no confirmation he/she received it, no rating, no review…nothing. 3 days after delivering the painting it automatically completed. I am starting to wonder if it was so horrible, that this person just decided to never look back and move on xD

I was patient and my client answered and was veryvery happy with my painting…buuut he still did not bother leaving a review, xD must be a busy person trying to turn art to money as well.
Even if i get no rating or whatsoever from this, i am glad he found my work useful and hey, He gave me money…thats also great! 🙂

Happened to me too. I’ve sent several messages to the buyer asking him did he recieved the order or please give me a review. But he never replied back. I don’t know what to do in this kind of situation.

I’ve sent several messages to the buyer asking him did he recieved the order or please give me a review.

Do not contact any clients after you send the order!

And DO NOT ask them about a review in any way!

You can get a warning for doing that.

Archived