Not Getting Any Orders Whatsoever

midnightstarr20

I’ve been on Fiverr for a couple of years, and I have gotten no buyers whatsoever. I have just recently lost my job due to Covid-19 and updated my gigs. But I am still not getting any buyers. I’m not good at being a salesperson, but how do I get people to buy my gigs?

I’ve tried to advertise on the Fiverr Facebook groups, but the only comments I am getting are those that are also looking for buyers.

I’m very frustrated with the lack of people wanting to buy. This is where I really do need help.

I didn’t look at every detail, but you might want to start by improving the descriptions of your gigs. They are only 2-3 lines long and it leaves the customer with very little idea of what you are going to do and how you are going to work together. I suggest you read/watch already existing tutorials about gig descriptions.

I’ve been on Fiverr for a couple of years, and I have gotten no buyers whatsoever. I have just recently lost my job due to Covid-19 and updated my gigs. But I am still not getting any buyers. I’m not good at being a salesperson, but how do I get people to buy my gigs?

I’ve tried to advertise on the Fiverr Facebook groups, but the only comments I am getting are those that are also looking for buyers.

I’m very frustrated with the lack of people wanting to buy. This is where I really do need help.

Suggest you remove one of your identical gigs as identical gigs are not allowed.

Also you have identical gig images which are not allowed.

I have gotten no buyers whatsoever.

You have 1 review!

Read this: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-gig for helpful information.

Suggest you remove one of your identical gigs as identical gigs are not allowed.

Also you have identical gig images which are not allowed.

I have gotten no buyers whatsoever.

You have 1 review!

Read this: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-gig for helpful information.

@lloydsolutions, Hello!

May i ask you how many hours of your day do you spend on giving advice to people and in general being a helpful to the community.

I am asking this question, since people like you and visualstudios really inspire me into being more helpful myself and be more active in the community, would you call yourself great for inspiring people such as me to do good by just doing such generous services?

@lloydsolutions, Hello!

May i ask you how many hours of your day do you spend on giving advice to people and in general being a helpful to the community.

I am asking this question, since people like you and visualstudios really inspire me into being more helpful myself and be more active in the community, would you call yourself great for inspiring people such as me to do good by just doing such generous services?

Fiverr is not my main business. I enjoy helping others and for me this is a form of relaxation. I have no idea how many hours a day I spend.

Some people think (or maybe some guru has told them) that just posting something on the forum will get them sales, but that is not true.

If you have time and I have inspired you to help out on the forum that is great.

I didn’t look at every detail, but you might want to start by improving the descriptions of your gigs. They are only 2-3 lines long and it leaves the customer with very little idea of what you are going to do and how you are going to work together. I suggest you read/watch already existing tutorials about gig descriptions.

Thanks for your advise about the description of the gigs. I am not good at selling myself. I know that I have a few years experience and that I am good at it. I don’t know what else to add in all of my gig descriptions.

Fiverr is not my main business. I enjoy helping others and for me this is a form of relaxation. I have no idea how many hours a day I spend.

Some people think (or maybe some guru has told them) that just posting something on the forum will get them sales, but that is not true.

If you have time and I have inspired you to help out on the forum that is great.

I am on this forum to get help with how to make my gigs stand out. That is my issue at the moment.

Update your gig description but never update your gig tittle . If you have updated the gig tittle in my opinion is better to delete those gigs and open a new fresh one !

I didn’t change the gig title. Particularly for my Voice Over gig. I had to create another one and delete the old one because I was getting a Metadata error when I was trying to update the original one. But I did update all of my gig descriptions. Are there anything more on the descriptions that I need to enter?

Archived