What should i do to improve my gigs?

wizberg

For the “I will be your social media content writer” gig
I think “stratigical” should be “strategical”.
Maybe change the “…just buy any of the suitable package” to “…just buy any suitable package”.

In the gig “I will write professional website content”
Maybe change the line “I will write professional, SEO optimized content and copywriter for your website…”.

But maybe change the prices if you’re next getting enough current orders or maybe send offers to BR.

Hello friends…

I’m 2 level seller and want to know about what should I do to improve my gigs?

And my impression is continuously dropping?

Hello friends…

Hello there!

If you want to see an increase to your impressions than you should do changes to your GIG.

Recently rankings on Fiverr changed and many Gigs moved places down or went unseen.

For you to climb your ranks again you should focus on researching firstly about what is currently happening with this system so you get a better understanding of the situation.

After that i would recommend for you to Optimize your Keywords and Title to something less similar to others, but which still has relevance on what people are searching.

Your pricing and description should be flawless and worked on with. Those 2 are the most important things a customer sees before buying a Gig so you should tweak it using not only some relevant keywords but to give a simpler and better understanding of your gig to new sellers. Pricing is a really spicy topic, since changing prices is a really tempting thing, but in my opinion you should keep the prices as you feel you deserve them.

Another thing which wiedly impacts you Gig’s visability is the way you represent it by using images or videos.

Do watch some videos on how to rank better. Stay online

Learning is really important and can really affect your understanding on marketing your Gig in a better way. Watching your Forum account i can see that you haven’t really checked any tips, which is really important to do, since there are hundreds of level 2 sellers just like you and professionals who have worked with big companies in the past.

“Learn, Strategies, Attack. Catch anything while flying and do your best to never give up”

The more research and knowledge on what you’re doing the higher the chances of you solving such problems yourself, without the help of others.

I hope you have better luck and improve your place in searches.

-Have a good day

Marin

Hello friends…

Hello there!

If you want to see an increase to your impressions than you should do changes to your GIG.

Recently rankings on Fiverr changed and many Gigs moved places down or went unseen.

For you to climb your ranks again you should focus on researching firstly about what is currently happening with this system so you get a better understanding of the situation.

After that i would recommend for you to Optimize your Keywords and Title to something less similar to others, but which still has relevance on what people are searching.

Your pricing and description should be flawless and worked on with. Those 2 are the most important things a customer sees before buying a Gig so you should tweak it using not only some relevant keywords but to give a simpler and better understanding of your gig to new sellers. Pricing is a really spicy topic, since changing prices is a really tempting thing, but in my opinion you should keep the prices as you feel you deserve them.

Another thing which wiedly impacts you Gig’s visability is the way you represent it by using images or videos.

Do watch some videos on how to rank better. Stay online

Learning is really important and can really affect your understanding on marketing your Gig in a better way. Watching your Forum account i can see that you haven’t really checked any tips, which is really important to do, since there are hundreds of level 2 sellers just like you and professionals who have worked with big companies in the past.

“Learn, Strategies, Attack. Catch anything while flying and do your best to never give up”

The more research and knowledge on what you’re doing the higher the chances of you solving such problems yourself, without the help of others.

I hope you have better luck and improve your place in searches.

-Have a good day

Marin

Thank you so much I understand your perspective. Now i will do it to improve my gig. Thank you again for your guidance. I feel motivated.

For the “I will be your social media content writer” gig

I think “stratigical” should be “strategical”.

Maybe change the “…just buy any of the suitable package” to “…just buy any suitable package”.

In the gig “I will write professional website content”

Maybe change the line “I will write professional, SEO optimized content and copywriter for your website…”.

But maybe change the prices if you’re next getting enough current orders or maybe send offers to BR.

It’s very informative thank you for true information.

Archived