How to stop buyer revision on fiverr

saad_abbasi

How to stop the buyer’s revision-? I have created a custom offer. without selecting any revision my buyer requests me for revision again and again even that’s not my job. I have done successfully what was my service. anyone can help me to fix this issue?

I am also fed up with this, I am working on fiverr as data processing expert and facing same issue. Some buyers actually abuse the use of revision. Even though order is completed according to instructions given at the beginning of order, they will change their requirement in revision and they wont listen, its either you do what they want or decide to live with a bad review left un ethically.

Even if you have offered 0 revision some how fverr allows them revision. Its the seller who have to live with consequences and fiverr wont listen to sellers…

I am also fed up with this, I am working on fiverr as data processing expert and facing same issue. Some buyers actually abuse the use of revision. Even though order is completed according to instructions given at the beginning of order, they will change their requirement in revision and they wont listen, its either you do what they want or decide to live with a bad review left un ethically.

Even if you have offered 0 revision some how fverr allows them revision. Its the seller who have to live with consequences and fiverr wont listen to sellers…

If you have evidence in writing that the buyer is threatening a bad review unless you do extra work for them - then you must go straight to Customer Support. It is generally understood on these forums that Fiverr CS do not tolerate abuse and will help you. But you must be able to prove it.

If you have evidence in writing that the buyer is threatening a bad review unless you do extra work for them - then you must go straight to Customer Support. It is generally understood on these forums that Fiverr CS do not tolerate abuse and will help you. But you must be able to prove it.

fiverr will see my discussion or offer words ? because i have offered complete work in $80 client asked me to reduce budget i create again an offer in 25 and i have write straight forward work which i will do in $25. so can i prove that by through my created offer words ?

fiverr will see my discussion or offer words ? because i have offered complete work in $80 client asked me to reduce budget i create again an offer in 25 and i have write straight forward work which i will do in $25. so can i prove that by through my created offer words ?

Fiverr Customer Support will have access to all your messages / order details.

what will happen if i do not deliver again ?

Archived