Do withdraw Fiverr money by using another man's paypal account?

sujonshah

I’m a new seller in Fiverr. I have no PayPal or bank account. In this present everything standstill. For this reason, I can’t open bank account. My brother has PayPal and bank account. Can I withdraw my Fiverr money using my brother’s account?

• Like 2

We have online banks without any real offices but maybe not available where you are.

I’m not sure fiverr cares what Paypal account you use but you could ask customer support to be sure.

I agree, most places have a way to open a bank account online or you can order a debit card and it arrives at your doorstep.

• Like 1

I’m a new seller in Fiverr. I have no PayPal or bank account. In this present everything standstill. For this reason, I can’t open bank account. My brother has PayPal and bank account. Can I withdraw my Fiverr money using my brother’s account?

My brother has PayPal and bank account. Can I withdraw my Fiverr money using my brother’s account?

Is he also selling on fiverr?

yes, he also a seller on fiverr

he also a seller on fiverr

Then you can’t use his PayPal. Fiverr will block either both your accounts or one of your accounts (it might be his or your account).

Fiverr detects it as one person having 2 fiverr accounts which is strictly forbidden on fiverr.

You can create your own PayPal account online without going out if you need to withdraw funds and instead of connecting it to your bank account you can just send from your PayPal to your brothers PayPal so he can withdraw money for you.

• Like 2

he also a seller on fiverr

Then you can’t use his PayPal. Fiverr will block either both your accounts or one of your accounts (it might be his or your account).

Fiverr detects it as one person having 2 fiverr accounts which is strictly forbidden on fiverr.

You can create your own PayPal account online without going out if you need to withdraw funds and instead of connecting it to your bank account you can just send from your PayPal to your brothers PayPal so he can withdraw money for you.

Thank you so much. I’m glad to you for your best suggestion.