Do withdraw Fiverr money by using another man's paypal account?

sujonshah

Question

I’m a new seller in Fiverr. I have no PayPal or bank account. In this present everything standstill. For this reason, I can’t open bank account. My brother has PayPal and bank account. Can I withdraw my Fiverr money using my brother’s account?

• Like 10

15 answers to this question

We have online banks without any real offices but maybe not available where you are.

I’m not sure fiverr cares what Paypal account you use but you could ask customer support to be sure.

I agree, most places have a way to open a bank account online or you can order a debit card and it arrives at your doorstep.

• Like 7

I’m a new seller in Fiverr. I have no PayPal or bank account. In this present everything standstill. For this reason, I can’t open bank account. My brother has PayPal and bank account. Can I withdraw my Fiverr money using my brother’s account?

My brother has PayPal and bank account. Can I withdraw my Fiverr money using my brother’s account?

Is he also selling on fiverr?

• Like 6

yes, he also a seller on fiverr

he also a seller on fiverr

Then you can’t use his PayPal. Fiverr will block either both your accounts or one of your accounts (it might be his or your account).

Fiverr detects it as one person having 2 fiverr accounts which is strictly forbidden on fiverr.

You can create your own PayPal account online without going out if you need to withdraw funds and instead of connecting it to your bank account you can just send from your PayPal to your brothers PayPal so he can withdraw money for you.

• Like 9

he also a seller on fiverr

Then you can’t use his PayPal. Fiverr will block either both your accounts or one of your accounts (it might be his or your account).

Fiverr detects it as one person having 2 fiverr accounts which is strictly forbidden on fiverr.

You can create your own PayPal account online without going out if you need to withdraw funds and instead of connecting it to your bank account you can just send from your PayPal to your brothers PayPal so he can withdraw money for you.

Thank you so much. I’m glad to you for your best suggestion.

• Like 6

I haven't PayPal, even PayPal isn't legal in my country. In this case, can use my relative's PayPal account to withdraw from Fiverr? my relative lives outside of my country. That's why he has a PayPal account in that country. 

Edited by webgurumrm
  • Like 6

51 minutes ago, webgurumrm said:

I haven't PayPal, even PayPal isn't legal in my country. In this case, can use my relative's PayPal account to withdraw from Fiverr? my relative lives outside of my country. That's why he has a PayPal account in that country. 

Ideally you want to use your own account. Even if you don't have PayPal in your country, there are other withdrawal options. 

• Like 6

Yes, there is only Payoneer as another option. 
But my old Payoneer account got disabled due to a long time of non-use, so I signed up new Payoneer account again, but it is under review, and still not approved.
If the new account is not approved, can I add a close relative's Payoneer account to my Fiver account? And can withdraw money using his/her Payoneer?

• Like 4

12 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Ideally you want to use your own account. Even if you don't have PayPal in your country, there are other withdrawal options. 

Yes, there is only Payoneer as another option. 
But my old Payoneer account got disabled due to a long time of non-use, so I signed up new Payoneer account again, but it is under review, and still not approved.
If the new account is not approved, can I add a close relative's Payoneer account to my Fiver account? And can withdraw money using his/her Payoneer?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, webgurumrm said:

Only Fiverr can tell you that. But if I am to assume, they won't agree with you using someone else's account. If the old account got disabled, reinstate it. Anyway these are things you have to deal with either with Fiverr or Payoneer, the forum can't tell you anything other than assumptions.

• Like 4
  • Up 1