Buyer is not responding after placing order, Need help

You say that you have made the changes requested - therefore you must have ‘delivered’ the order. Therefore the order can’t be late (unless you were late with your original delivery or subsequent redelivery). I don’t understand?

If the buyer doesn’t communicate with you again, then the order will auto complete after three days.

You say that you have made the changes requested - therefore you must have ‘delivered’ the order. Therefore the order can’t be late (unless you were late with your original delivery or subsequent redelivery). I don’t understand?

If the buyer doesn’t communicate with you again, then the order will auto complete after three days.

Yo’re right that order will auto complete but what if leaves a bad review later. I think i should go with cancellation.

Although i have made the changes exactly he requested.

Yo’re right that order will auto complete but what if leaves a bad review later. I think i should go with cancellation.

Although i have made the changes exactly he requested.

If you have made the changes requested then you should be fine. Why would you want to cancel an order that you have already completed to the client’s specification? It doesn’t make sense. Just relax and see what happens.

If you have made the changes requested then you should be fine. Why would you want to cancel an order that you have already completed to the client’s specification? It doesn’t make sense. Just relax and see what happens.

He can leave a bad review. Because i don’t know he is satisfied or not.

He can leave a bad review. Because i don’t know he is satisfied or not.

Correct, potentially your buyer could leave a bad review - or they could leave a good review, or they might not leave any review. There is nothing you can do about this though. It is the same for all sellers on Fiverr.

You have already said you’ve made the changes requested and delivered the order. You’ve reached out to the buyer. There is nothing more you can do.

I don’t know why you are worrying - unless there is something else that you’ve not mentioned. Your circumstances are nothing unusual. Relax.

Archived