New to fiverr.... need your guide

emelda_mary_14

Hello everyone,

Im new to here …im a seller…i joined few days before… please guide me to get an order and to make my gig more attractive. Thank You… Have a good day…

Hey, welcome.

I started using fiverr 2 months ago and and at first i wasn’t getting a single order but then after few days i got my first order and honestly i was really nervous but after i made the delivery the buyer got very Happy and gave us good 5 star ratings after that we started growing in our business and it’s been 2 months and we made a total earning of 5,100 USD.

Hey, welcome.

I started using fiverr 2 months ago and and at first i wasn’t getting a single order but then after few days i got my first order and honestly i was really nervous but after i made the delivery the buyer got very Happy and gave us good 5 star ratings after that we started growing in our business and it’s been 2 months and we made a total earning of 5,100 USD.

IMG20200423185020.thumb.jpg.5e103f56f403e664b16ad42d0819be01.jpg
IMG202004231850204608×2176 2.54 MB

If i can do it i am sure you will too!❤️

Hey, welcome.

we started growing in our business

It would be helpful to the OP if you could give some tips as to how you managed to grow your business.

we started growing in our business

It would be helpful to the OP if you could give some tips as to how you managed to grow your business.

We didn’t expected much from freelancing, nothing at all so we didn’t put much effort on it but then we started getting few orders we started focusing in Fiverr, We improved our gigs, the photos and videos plays very important role in getting orders. Check out my gigs and you will understand.

Hi, Welcome to fiverr forum.

Be Active on fiverr

Send Buyer request Daily(This is the internel marking)

Do gig marketing on Social Platform like facebook, Twitter, Linkedin

Best of Luck for You

We can send only 10 offers to the buyers requests a day and i used to send 10 offers everyday, honestly i still have 700+ buyer requests left but stop sending offers. I have send more than 100 offers till now and no one of them response to my offer not even a single message.

Welcome!
First you read the gigs posted, identify gig categories, determine what you can sell here.
Go everywhere on Fiverr site. Study each part of this.
Read and understand Fiverr terms and conditions.
Use correct gig category and keywords when you posting the gig.
Send buyer requests for those appropiate to you.
Be patient. Study what others do and develop your own strategy.

Wish you all the success!

Welcome!

First you read the gigs posted, identify gig categories, determine what you can sell here.

Very nice information, i loved the way you described it

Hey, welcome.

@umang_dancers … you really motivate me and you increase my confidence…thank you so much for your valuable guidance : )

Welcome!

Thank You @kasuncolombo … for your help : )

Archived