Do buyer requests actually get you any orders?

anvith_619

Do buyer requests actually get you any orders

I have sent 250 requests yet no one contacted me

Some people post that they get orders and others say they don’t get orders.

I have sent 150 requests yet no one contacted me

Check out this helpful article: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

I have sent 250 requests yet no one contacted me

To get accepted by Requesters you should have a strategy on the way you represent your work, read what they say first and then try your best to explain why you should be chosen.

Buy requests are filled with people who just copy and paste Offers, which gives a big disadvantage when getting chosen.

I’d say doing Buyer Requests is a bit worthless at the moment because Requests either get too many offers for new sellers to be noticed or in some cases they’re even lies.

I’d recommend to not spend your time on requests that are repeated multiple times and with projects with a lower price than yours.

Really though Buyer requests are mostly a waste of your potential.

-Have a good day

To get accepted by Requesters you should have a strategy on the way you represent your work, read what they say first and then try your best to explain why you should be chosen.

Buy requests are filled with people who just copy and paste Offers, which gives a big disadvantage when getting chosen.

I’d say doing Buyer Requests is a bit worthless at the moment because Requests either get too many offers for new sellers to be noticed or in some cases they’re even lies.

I’d recommend to not spend your time on requests that are repeated multiple times and with projects with a lower price than yours.

Really though Buyer requests are mostly a waste of your potential.

-Have a good day

Thanks a lot marinm services about your advice

I will think about it

I had a few. It probably depends on the type of service you give. I think if you’re starting out on Fiverr just do the buyer request to get use to communicate with buyers and to sell your self with good writing skills.

peter_on_5verr

Thanks for the advice!

Hi,
It depends on so many factors.
First is how you respond to the offer. Your communication skills will create the first impression. If the buyer likes your offer he or she might have a look at your gigs and try to find out more about you. Thus, having a good gig description is also very important.
As a new seller I am trying both approaches. Getting organic sales is hard. So I have to send buyers request.

Hi,

It depends on so many factors.

First is how you respond to the offer. Your communication skills will create the first impression. If the buyer likes your offer he or she might have a look at your gigs and try to find out more about you. Thus, having a good gig description is also very important.

As a new seller I am trying both approaches. Getting organic sales is hard. So I have to send buyers request.

Here is my description what do you think?

Hello sir, I have seen the link and I would love to help you get the logo done I provide a high quality logo and card at a minimal price The logos are of high resolution and are made withing 24 hours with perfection. We also provide unlimited revisions until you are satisfied The logos include file formats such as jpg,png,psd,source file and svg. We also provide logo transparency. All these features for under 5 dollars is a bargain. Feel free to place the order and please contact me.Thank you for your time

Hello sir, I have seen the link and I would love to help you get the logo done I provide a high quality logo and card at a minimal price The logos are of high resolution and are made withing 24 hours with perfection. We also provide unlimited revisions until you are satisfied The logos include file formats such as jpg,png,psd,source file and svg. We also provide logo transparency. All these features for under 5 dollars is a bargain. Feel free to place the order and please contact me.Thank you for your time

Hello sir,

Read this: Want More Sales? .... No Sir!

It is depending on your buyer request message bro. Many of buyers tell they requests buyer requests 100+,200+,500+ but they haven’t orders. Why? they not care about these details,
Especially time, You need to deliver your buyer request fast. Because the buyer also chooses seller among 10-20 requests. That is possible. So, You need quick.

and second is don’t copy paste buyer requests. Create template(buyer request template) and edit that and request.

However, I get 100% orders through buyer requests.
😃

It is depending on your buyer request message bro. Many of buyers tell they requests buyer requests 100+,200+,500+ but they haven’t orders. Why? they not care about these details,

Especially time, You need to deliver your buyer request fast. Because the buyer also chooses seller among 10-20 requests. That is possible. So, You need quick.

and second is don’t copy paste buyer requests. Create template(buyer request template) and edit that and request.

However, I get 100% orders through buyer requests.

😃

Thanks a lot newplus

I really appreciate it

I will improve for sure 🙂

This is not your description but your offer. First you need to greet your buyer.

Explain to them that you have undertood what is there in the link and how you will solve their problem. Finally end the offer on a positive note that the buyer would give you a chance to do the job.

Your one is good but not good enough to stand out.

You can also relevant experience. I am not a graphic designer. I don’t know what else you can offer.

Ok, let’s break this down:

1 - Never call anyone “sir” or “ma’am”. Unprofessional.

2 - “at a minimal price”. Bad. You are devaluing yourself. Also, “minimal price” just sounds weird.

3 - Perfection in 24 hours for logo design? No, not really.

4 - Unlimited revisions are a terrible idea.

5 - A bunch of grammar mistakes and weird phrasing throughout.

All in all it looks like the standard response to buyer requests. Low quality, and won’t stand out.

Better version:

"Hey,

I just saw your buyer request for a logo, and I think I could be a great fit for what you’re looking for. Here’s my portfolio (insert examples of your work) so you can get an idea of my style.

I will need *extra information x y and z" so I can get a better feel for what you’re looking for and ensure a great result. Ou prices range from x to y depending on project specifics, so just get in touch and we can take it from there - communication is vital to understand your expectations and guarantee I can deliver a logo that will work well for you.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Signature"

Archived