Is my gig good?

ritesh2526

Hello, I took a look at your Gig and noticed some things that many buyers find suspicious.

• Firstly adding words like “Unlimited” or even adding phrases like “Your Script Article or Blog Posts.
    Bonus Offer: If you” order Now I will give you 1 extra video with baby chance gig . This offer is valid till 30 April.. In the end it comes out as unprofessional and in some cases even like begging.
  • Another problem that i found with your Gig the high number of Grammatical errors and typos.This can mean a lot, especially for a person who claims to have worked for 8 years on making words into audio.
  • The last and most crucial thing in my opinion has to do with what i said above, If you claim to have had over 8 years of experience than show it. With 8 years of experience I’d think by now you would have a giant portofolio. Even more your Gig has to do with videos and you just include a single image which contributes nothing overall to your Gig performance and your job.

If i was in your place i would stop trying to add empty promises but actually work and prove that what you are offering is something worth buying. Please just do not say stuff that aren’t true. If somebody one day comes at you and hears that you have 8 years of experience they will expect a lot from a 5$ Gig. People who would have given you previously 5 stars if you were new, will probably give you 1 afterwards if they don’t meet their expectations with you.
Again i am not saying you’re lying by any means, BUT if you have 8 years of experience please show it to the world and don’t keep it in you.

Overall a 2/10
-Have a good day

Hello, I took a look at your Gig and noticed some things that many buyers find suspicious.

• Firstly adding words like “Unlimited” or even adding phrases like “Your Script Article or Blog Posts.

Bonus Offer: If you” order Now I will give you 1 extra video with baby chance gig . This offer is valid till 30 April.. In the end it comes out as unprofessional and in some cases even like begging.

• Another problem that i found with your Gig the high number of Grammatical errors and typos.This can mean a lot, especially for a person who claims to have worked for 8 years on making words into audio.
  • The last and most crucial thing in my opinion has to do with what i said above, If you claim to have had over 8 years of experience than show it. With 8 years of experience I’d think by now you would have a giant portofolio. Even more your Gig has to do with videos and you just include a single image which contributes nothing overall to your Gig performance and your job.

If i was in your place i would stop trying to add empty promises but actually work and prove that what you are offering is something worth buying. Please just do not say stuff that aren’t true. If somebody one day comes at you and hears that you have 8 years of experience they will expect a lot from a 5$ Gig. People who would have given you previously 5 stars if you were new, will probably give you 1 afterwards if they don’t meet their expectations with you.

Again i am not saying you’re lying by any means, BUT if you have 8 years of experience please show it to the world and don’t keep it in you.

Overall a 2/10

-Have a good day

“baby chance”, “mature chance”, “ultra big chance”. Wut, I don’t even. Sounds like categories you can find on some… hmmm… adult websites.

Overall a 2/10

-Have a good day

Ohk got it…everything i will correct each and everything…and thanks for your advice…

Overall a 2/10

-Have a good day

and i uploaded a video which ensure my skill in this field but that’s video is in review so once it will uploaded then please once you check it…btw thanks alot… @marinm_services

@ritesh2526 Add one special creative and your best work of your video. that will work get attracted from the buyers.

It’s better, but still seems a bit fishy. The premium says “limited offer”. How is it limited?

I would also advise you to remove this - " **** If you will not satisfied then i will give you 100% refund without any question****"

Not only is it in broken english, it really shows a lack of confidence.

It’s better, but still seems a bit fishy. The premium says “limited offer”. How is it limited?

I would also advise you to remove this - " **** If you will not satisfied then i will give you 100% refund without any question****"

Not only is it in broken english, it really shows a lack of confidence.

Thanks for your response @visualstudios

Archived