I need advise from you i am new here

marwafathi152

Hi everyone
I want help from you. I am the first time dealing with the site and the freelancer in general. So I received the first message from a buyer explaining the details of the request, but I don’t have a order. It is in a message only. I wanted to know the details that I tell the buyer about the order and the money, and it is paid before or after delivery?
And thanks everyone

• Like 1

Hi Marwa, there are lots of resources here for new sellers: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/13

Buyers may want to write you to ask you questions before ordering. It sounds like right now you are discussing the order. Try to answer the Buyer’s questions clearly, ensure what you offer is what they need, and explain how you will handle their order.

If you have enough information to know you want to work with them, gently ask them if they’d like to order (don’t push). They may order on your gig page or you can send them a custom offer in the chat to make it easier - make sure to double check the info you put there before sending. Do not do free work if they haven’t ordered yet.

I hope this helps! Welcome to the community and good luck. 🙂

Hi Marwa, there are lots of resources here for new sellers: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/13

Buyers may want to write you to ask you questions before ordering. It sounds like right now you are discussing the order. Try to answer the Buyer’s questions clearly, ensure what you offer is what they need, and explain how you will handle their order.

If you have enough information to know you want to work with them, gently ask them if they’d like to order (don’t push). They may order on your gig page or you can send them a custom offer in the chat to make it easier - make sure to double check the info you put there before sending. Do not do free work if they haven’t ordered yet.

I hope this helps! Welcome to the community and good luck. 🙂

Hi everyone

I want help from you. I am the first time dealing with the site and the freelancer in general. So I received the first message from a buyer explaining the details of the request, but I don’t have a order. It is in a message only. I wanted to know the details that I tell the buyer about the order and the money, and it is paid before or after delivery?

And thanks everyone

I wanted to know the details that I tell the buyer about the order and the money, and it is paid before or after delivery?

The buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂