Hiiii...... I have created new Fiverr a/c.... How to get orders?

papercurves

Hello and welcome to Fiverr 🙂

That is question which worth million dollars. I m kidding a little 🙂

It is not easy, but if you work a lot and sped a lot time time daily on your profile and GIGs you will see orders soon. What could be a problem with your work field, there is a lot workers with similar skills. So, now you need to “beat” them and grow up.

The best way to do it is UNIQUE description. Use time, make nice description of your GIG, much more then you have now. With 2 sentences you didn’t do so much. Potential client need to see more explanation from you.

Use time to read a little about SEO ready text. YOu need to find nice keyword for your GIG and input it in your Title, Description and Tags.

These are just short line what you need to do as basic. And when you did all of that, then you need to share your GIGs to Social media, to send offers on Buyer Requests… And to have PATIENCE, a lot patience 🙂

Just keep going and work hard! That is the best option.

Hello and welcome to Fiverr 🙂

That is question which worth million dollars. I m kidding a little 🙂

It is not easy, but if you work a lot and sped a lot time time daily on your profile and GIGs you will see orders soon. What could be a problem with your work field, there is a lot workers with similar skills. So, now you need to “beat” them and grow up.

The best way to do it is UNIQUE description. Use time, make nice description of your GIG, much more then you have now. With 2 sentences you didn’t do so much. Potential client need to see more explanation from you.

Use time to read a little about SEO ready text. YOu need to find nice keyword for your GIG and input it in your Title, Description and Tags.

These are just short line what you need to do as basic. And when you did all of that, then you need to share your GIGs to Social media, to send offers on Buyer Requests… And to have PATIENCE, a lot patience 🙂

Just keep going and work hard! That is the best option.

Thanks Brother… for your valuable suggestions & tips…

Archived