Change buyer review

tommysiu

Hello, I have had a somewhat negative review in the past, is it possible that I contact the buyer, revise the gig again (as buyer may not be aware of this service), and request both the buyer and fiverr support to change the review (or take it down potentially)?

Many thanks!

In short, don’t. It’s too risky, and it doesn’t pay dividends.

If you ask a buyer to change their review, it’ll be considered feedback manipulation, and you might get an account warning. If a buyer asks Fiverr to change their review by their own volition, Fiverr will probably say no unless the review violates the Terms of Service.

Hopefully you don’t want to have a negative impact on your account. So I think if you make yourself improve, success will come 😍

Sorry, no. It’s not worth it. Approaching a buyer to amend their feedback is against Fiverr’s rules. It’s one of those things you have to live with.

The only time I would say it is okay to challenge poor feedback is if a buyer has been abusive - for example, demanding extra services for free, or threatening to leave poor feedback, etc. You can then go to Customer Support and demonstrate this.

However, if a buyer was basically fine to deal with but only left 3 star feedback when you thought the job was worth 5 stars - then there’s nothing you can do.

In short, don’t. It’s too risky, and it doesn’t pay dividends.

If you ask a buyer to change their review, it’ll be considered feedback manipulation, and you might get an account warning. If a buyer asks Fiverr to change their review by their own volition, Fiverr will probably say no unless the review violates the Terms of Service.

Hopefully you don’t want to have a negative impact on your account. So I think if you make yourself improve, success will come 😍

great, thank you for the advice!

Sorry, no. It’s not worth it. Approaching a buyer to amend their feedback is against Fiverr’s rules. It’s one of those things you have to live with.

The only time I would say it is okay to challenge poor feedback is if a buyer has been abusive - for example, demanding extra services for free, or threatening to leave poor feedback, etc. You can then go to Customer Support and demonstrate this.

However, if a buyer was basically fine to deal with but only left 3 star feedback when you thought the job was worth 5 stars - then there’s nothing you can do.

Right, i see, that explains. Thank you!

not useful and at all frankly quite rude with no explaination.

You are correct is saying there is not explanation. You are not correct in saying it’s not useful. It’s very useful, since it is the truth. You don’t need an explanation, you only need to know not to do it.

not useful and at all frankly quite rude

Don’t see anything rude in answering your question.

It’s written in TOS that you can not change reviews so what else explanation are you waiting for?

On top of that that question is asked at least 5 times every day. Do you expect us to write explanations on every each of them?

You asked, I answered. That’s it.

Archived