Hows your Fiverr career going?

guymastrion

It’s been a month and got one order. Waiting for more orders. But today haven’t seen a single buyers request coming.

For some reason i cant see your fiver page but if you want advice. Just send me a message! I will respond or read my responde on the other people over here.

For some reason i cant see your fiver page but if you want advice. Just send me a message! I will respond or read my responde on the other people over here.

Hey hi,

I don’t know… maybe I’m not on any level. That might be the reason that you cant see me on fiverr page. Sure. I will be happy to get a good advice from anyone to increase my work here

it’s been 1 month but i didn’t get one single order yet… but still am trying to get the order!

I will be free to write you few words about your Profile and GIGs.

You really need to work more on your profile. Finish it all, you don’t have Title and you didn’t do any SKill test.

Also, I will be clear, your Feature image for GIG is not good. You need to have something more professional and eye-catching. Try to use Google and find which colors are fine with others. For example, this green on your GIG with black letters is not too good.

Lower your prices

Sorry, why you think that he need to lower price? His Basic gig is 5$, he can’t get it lower, right?

offer discounts

Also, if he make lower price, as you said, how then can make discount? He need to work for free or something like that? 🙂

I just want to make it clear and give the best advice to newbies here.

My message on lowering prices for a temporal time and offering discounts at the right timing when more clients arrive it was an advice to him. You are free to have your own opinions. Have a lovely day!

Hey hi,

I don’t know… maybe I’m not on any level. That might be the reason that you cant see me on fiverr page. Sure. I will be happy to get a good advice from anyone to increase my work here

No its just not showing up for me? of course i would love to help but send me a message in private because i tried helping someone else and made a comment in public and suddenly im getting hate for it. This forum is to be positive and help eachother! Lets keep it up. Btw i wish you the best on all your proyects!

Hey hi,

If you or anyone else wants specific help you need to create your own topic under the category Improve My Gig.

My message on lowering prices for a temporal time and offering discounts at the right timing when more clients arrive it was an advice to him. You are free to have your own opinions. Have a lovely day!

Well, that is now more detail explained 🙂 And thank you for that. I didn’t have on mind to make any discussion from these, just wanted to make all clear.

BTW, your profile is very nice with interesting service. I added you to Saved sellers and will check what is the best package for me.

Have you nice day too 🙂

Guest takeabreaath

Hi, my career is not going very well on Fiverr. The first month I received 3 orders of a fairly high amount, but today it’s going downhill. I receive an order per month or the buyers contact me and disappear when I have to create the order. This is demotivating.

Archived