Hello everyone in our fiverr community

really??

how you can be so sure about it?

i purchased here gig, but outside of this app. (telegram) i paid her bitcoin worth $200, and aftr 3days, she is asking again for another to purchase $200 for launch API, my doubt started there. i chatted other user and told them wat happened to me, they told me u should not deal outside this app. and $200 for launh API is not real. i delat with that scammer, because i thought i will be cheaper, because some user charging me $900 for trading bot.

email me, and i will show u all the messages.

i purchased here gig, but outside of this app. (telegram) i paid her bitcoin worth $200, and aftr 3days, she is asking again for another to purchase $200 for launch API, my doubt started there. i chatted other user and told them wat happened to me, they told me u should not deal outside this app. and $200 for launh API is not real. i delat with that scammer, because i thought i will be cheaper, because some user charging me $900 for trading bot.

email me, and i will show u all the messages.

Hey @quenrhys1117, For money and information security you should use fiverr platform on the first place.