Seeking knowledge

bakh_tawar

Greetings! I am bakhtawar and have recently joined Fiverr, two weeks back. I have faced an issue and thought to discuss it here, so i might get sorted. Recently i was uploading my work on gigs, Fiverr sent me warning of that content being not mine. I thought that it might be some sort of network problem. I gave it three tries, i was new i was unaware of the result. Fiverr flagged my account, a serious warning. Now i am clueless… i am not lying that work was seriously mine… but i have left it now. The issue is how will it affect me now? I read people saying that after this nobody can get to any seller level, it is an end. I am much worried. Please help me out with the consequences. Will this warning be visible to the buyers? I won’t get orders? Has it destroyed my image and ended my freelancing career before starting?

Greetings! I am bakhtawar and have recently joined Fiverr, two weeks back. I have faced an issue and thought to discuss it here, so i might get sorted. Recently i was uploading my work on gigs, Fiverr sent me warning of that content being not mine. I thought that it might be some sort of network problem. I gave it three tries, i was new i was unaware of the result. Fiverr flagged my account, a serious warning. Now i am clueless… i am not lying that work was seriously mine… but i have left it now. The issue is how will it affect me now? I read people saying that after this nobody can get to any seller level, it is an end. I am much worried. Please help me out with the consequences. Will this warning be visible to the buyers? I won’t get orders? Has it destroyed my image and ended my freelancing career before starting?

Please help me out with the consequences. Will this warning be visible to the buyers? I won’t get orders? Has it destroyed my image and ended my freelancing career before starting?

Hello, Bakhtawar!

Can you share more details, about what the work consisted of? For example was it an image? Article?

Fiverr takes plagiarism very seriously, using work that was not created by you (without the proper license) will land you in hot water. :woman_playing_water_polo:t4: You want to provide quality work that was created by you and not borrowed from elsewhere on the net. I’m not saying that’s what happened, just giving you the inside scoop.

If it’s just a warning, learn from your mistake and be careful. However, keep in mind if you get more warnings, Fiverr could potentially ban your account for TOS violation. Buyers cannot see warnings, it’s internal, only Fiverr staff can see.

Note: It could be a false positive. :woman_shrugging:t4:

Your rating is pretty good, so I wouldn’t worry. Take some time to read the TOS.

Please help me out with the consequences. Will this warning be visible to the buyers? I won’t get orders? Has it destroyed my image and ended my freelancing career before starting?

Hello, Bakhtawar!

Can you share more details, about what the work consisted of? For example was it an image? Article?

Fiverr takes plagiarism very seriously, using work that was not created by you (without the proper license) will land you in hot water. :woman_playing_water_polo:t4: You want to provide quality work that was created by you and not borrowed from elsewhere on the net. I’m not saying that’s what happened, just giving you the inside scoop.

If it’s just a warning, learn from your mistake and be careful. However, keep in mind if you get more warnings, Fiverr could potentially ban your account for TOS violation. Buyers cannot see warnings, it’s internal, only Fiverr staff can see.

Your rating is pretty good, so I wouldn’t worry. Take some time to read the TOS.

Thankyou so much for your information.

I have no clue of why it happened because it was honestly my work. Why would I upload somebody else’s work when i am capable of doing much more. Also i wrote it to customer service, that i can provide with the source files of the images that you are warning me to not use. I am new, and clueless of what is or can be the matter. I then left that work of mine and continued with the other work creating gigs.

Hello, Bakhtawar!

also could you please refer my profile to people in your contacts, so my work and skills reaches the right ones who needs them.

I am new, so i know less about what to do, to get more orders. I will be grateful to you for this favour.

Archived