Tips and Tricks? (How To Reach Fellow Pet Enthusiasts?)

kimlee1807

I’m new to the Fiverr game, having offered my services since 2014 through other platforms. I thought I’d give this one a try! It’d be great to get some orders through the door, but has anybody got any tips and tricks on how best to achieve this?

Could you take a look at my gig and let me know your thoughts? I’m a big girl, I can take criticism - let me know what you think?!

Looking forward to speaking to other like-minded individuals on these forums and may end up using some of your services too 🙂

Thanks

I’m new to the Fiverr game, having offered my services since 2014 through other platforms. I thought I’d give this one a try! It’d be great to get some orders through the door, but has anybody got any tips and tricks on how best to achieve this?

Could you take a look at my gig and let me know your thoughts? I’m a big girl, I can take criticism - let me know what you think?!

Looking forward to speaking to other like-minded individuals on these forums and may end up using some of your services too 🙂

Thanks

It’d be great to get some orders through the door, but has anybody got any tips and tricks on how best to achieve this?

Why not do the same thing to get orders here, that you did in your many other years of successful freelancing. I’m not sure why freelancing would be any different here on Fiverr.

It’d be great to get some orders through the door, but has anybody got any tips and tricks on how best to achieve this?

Why not do the same thing to get orders here, that you did in your many other years of successful freelancing. I’m not sure why freelancing would be any different here on Fiverr.

Because this is an entirely new platform of customers, whereas before everything has been backed up by social media posts. That’s not to say I couldn’t do that here, but I’ve always thought of Fiverr as being a platform where users come to search for people to take on tasks. So far, I’ve had 0 impressions on my advert. It would be interesting to know why this might be. Flooded market? An ad that simply doesn’t work on this platform? Each site works very differently. 🙂

I think your work is lovely. The only thing is, if I wanted to reach pet enthusiasts, I probably wouldn’t go with 3 portraits of a horse. People are more likely to own and to consider hiring you to do a dog, a cat, a parrot, etc. portrait. There is nothing wrong with having one horse in there but I’d diversify a bit.

Because this is an entirely new platform of customers, whereas before everything has been backed up by social media posts. That’s not to say I couldn’t do that here, but I’ve always thought of Fiverr as being a platform where users come to search for people to take on tasks. So far, I’ve had 0 impressions on my advert. It would be interesting to know why this might be. Flooded market? An ad that simply doesn’t work on this platform? Each site works very differently. 🙂

It would be interesting to know why this might be. Flooded market?

Yes, Fiverr is a market heavy in competition. This is why it would be wise for you to not expect Fiverr to provide all of your customers. A good freelancer understands that to be successful, he/she must reach out to his/her target customers, show them what can be done to solve their problems, and then convince them to hire them. Promote where your customers are located – that will likely be your strongest and steadiest source of customers.

Archived