Getting no response after sending offer to buyers requests

madinahrasheed

I only charged just according to their budget. & also tried to keep less charges.

In starting I suffered a lot to that issue. While sending buyer request please keep in mind that donot send a generic offer. Always mention some keywords from the request so the buyer knows that you have read his requirements. e.g if there’s a buyer request saying “I need a logo in minimalist design, the colors should be light and I need it fast.”

Then your response should be “I have completely read your requirements and I’ve a lot of experience in minimalist design logos. If you like light colors then my suggestion would be to use a mixture of light blue and pink. Please send me a message so I can start right now and deliver within 24 hours.”

So you see that I picked his keywords “minimalist, light colors, and fast” and used them while sending my offer.

You will have much better results. Best of Luck

In starting I suffered a lot to that issue. While sending buyer request please keep in mind that donot send a generic offer. Always mention some keywords from the request so the buyer knows that you have read his requirements. e.g if there’s a buyer request saying “I need a logo in minimalist design, the colors should be light and I need it fast.”

Then your response should be “I have completely read your requirements and I’ve a lot of experience in minimalist design logos. If you like light colors then my suggestion would be to use a mixture of light blue and pink. Please send me a message so I can start right now and deliver within 24 hours.”

So you see that I picked his keywords “minimalist, light colors, and fast” and used them while sending my offer.

thank you so much for you valuable tips

Oh, Thank you so much, sir I will do act on your guidelines.

What you should follow for response buyer / increase order :

=> Make an attractive gig thumbnail image that will attract clients to buy your gig.

=> Always try to login Fiverr apps or PC so that buyers can easily find who is online now and it will increase the chances to get a sale.

=> And Finally send buyer request daily with an excellent cover letter.

😍

Archived