How to start getting impressions and buyer requests

jovicdesigns

Hey Fiverr, I’m really excited to see so much friendly guys helping people left and right so I thought I can ask a question that I didn’t manage to find answer myself.

On my gig, I’m getting 0 impressions and that is normal for the new seller I guess but I also didn’t see any buyer requests in a whole day of refreshing (refreshing every 10 minutes almost whole day lol).

So do you guys have any advice on how do I start getting any exposure when I don’t have a youtube channel nor any social media where I can promote my gig?

link to my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/jovicdesigns/do-photoshop-edit-photo-retouch

Thanks guys in advance! 😄

hello Jovicdesigns,
Welcome to Fiverr. Hope you will get your first order soon. Just I saw your gig. it’s good and also active. Do need to worry about it. Just stay active and positive. And at first, actually, you will get a small number of buyer requests. refresh the buyer page every 5 times. hope you will see some time buyer request.
Best of luck.

hello Jovicdesigns,

Welcome to Fiverr. Hope you will get your first order soon. Just I saw your gig. it’s good and also active. Do need to worry about it. Just stay active and positive. And at first, actually, you will get a small number of buyer requests. refresh the buyer page every 5 times. hope you will see some time buyer request.

Best of luck.

Thanks man 😃 . I appreciate time you took to look at my gig. I was worried it was some kind of bug as category of my gig is quite popular and I didn’t see a single buyer request.

hello Jovicdesigns,

Best of luck.

good motivation for new members, thanks

Archived