Could you please tell me what's wrong with my gig?

deniseperez1995

Guest ryansmith459

Hey there,

Nice gig! I would say that when you have to type in the number of words on the right hand side, if you go over the alloted words the price rises really sharply. As an example for the normal gig, £4.23, 750 words. If I chose 850 words instead the price shoots up to £12.68. If I add even more words, so for example 1250 words on the basic level it would cost me £46.51.

I’m not sure if that’s correct as your top tier gig is £12.68. This may be putting people off and steering them away from buying.

Hope that helps you get a few orders in 😃

Hey there,

Nice gig! I would say that when you have to type in the number of words on the right hand side, if you go over the alloted words the price rises really sharply. As an example for the normal gig, £4.23, 750 words. If I chose 850 words instead the price shoots up to £12.68. If I add even more words, so for example 1250 words on the basic level it would cost me £46.51.

I’m not sure if that’s correct as your top tier gig is £12.68. This may be putting people off and steering them away from buying.

Hope that helps you get a few orders in 😃

yeah, you’re totally right. Due I’m still on my first steps at Fiverr, I’ve tried to prioritize placing orders before increasing my income. But it seems it’s too much even for new beginners… haha, thank you for the advice, will try with new fees!

Archived